Currently i operate a Sony Erriccson W995 phone which i have for almost a year. (and still haven't managed to figure out all of its uses and functions yet!!) I think its really the business and the best phone i've ever bought! Battery life is good, i've got 4 full days out of it without the need to charge it, i got that 4 days about 2 or 3 times, and once i went a full 5 days without needing to charge it, which was absolutely fantastic. But in recent months its began to get a bit weaker but still good, i usually charge it every 3rd night, 2nd or 3rd night. I do quite alot of texting every day and listen to music on it and watch video's on it quite often so as u can imagine alot of that would run the battery down but all in all i am delighted with it and its the best phone i've ever got. And its in silver colour. Has a great 8.1 mega pixel camera on it too, which has a fuckin serious zoom on it......for looking down girls tops!! I hate touch screen phones and will never buy one of them. Used to have a Nokia N73 which was a good phone but gave me alot of teething problems, from freezing and going slow and taking forever to start up, but it was a good phone (when it worked) and the camera, although just a 3.2 megapixel size photo, was very good. Battery life was pure shite on it though, i'd have to charge it every night usually, a few times i got away with charging it every 2nd night but usually i had to do it every night cos it wouldn't last a full 2nd day without a full charge the night before. Once i stretched it to going to its 3rd night without a charge but it was on its last legs at that stage. I bought a Sony Erriccson W205 phone last week in Belfast as a second phone as i use it when i go to the north quite a bit, its a fuckin heap of shit. I've been dying to get this phone for ages now and i'm sorry as fuck that i did now, its brutal. Screen is smaller than it looks on the display model! LOL, battery is last at most 1 full day and i'm not even using it! cos i haven't been up north since i bought it last friday week. There's definitely a fault with it so i'll have to get it sorted when i'm back in the north next week or the following week.

Views comments and experience please ladies and gents?