Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best radio station

Reviews

Cop Best radio station

Well folks whats it to be? I've taken a fancy to Dublin station Q102 in the last several months, also like FM104 especially when the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show is on at night, and sometimes Today fm, used to like the 106.8fm Dublins Country Mix but thats been shite in the last couple of years.

Tell me the good the bad and the ugly!

For me the good is Q102 and FM104
    the bad is Spin 103.8fm (pure shite)
    and the ugly (as in the worrrrsssst) - Lyric fm!!!
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 07-08-10 at 20:51. Reason: i got it tits up! LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Well folks whats it to be? I've taken a fancy to Dublin station Q102 in the last several months, also like FM104 especially when the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show is on at night, and sometimes Today fm, used to like the 106.8fm Dublins Country Mix but thats been shite in the last couple of years.

Tell me the good the bad and the ugly!

For me the good is Q102 and FM104
    the bad is Spin 103.8fm (pure shite)
    and the ugly (as in the worrrrsssst) - Lyric fm!!!
    i am afraid to tune into any of the radio stations just in case i hear rod stewart songs ....(lol) GIVE ME A METAL STATION any day.... only pulling your leg rod your a great singer

Reviews

Its ok Harry i'll let u away with it (u little bollox!!)
    I went to see real man in question in the 02 this day last week, place was jam packed

Anyway who's gonna give me a 2nd vote for Q102??

Reviews

I listen to internet radio on my phone almost exclusively..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Its ok Harry i'll let u away with it (u little bollox!!)
    I went to see real man in question in the 02 this day last week, place was jam packed

Anyway who's gonna give me a 2nd vote for Q102??
    jam packed you say i was just wondering why the roads had such good drivers that saturday night all the bad drivers must have been in the 02 ......they should have more rod steward gigs it could save lives on our roads .......i was there on the friday iron maiden not your style amigo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    jam packed you say i was just wondering why the roads had such good drivers that saturday night all the bad drivers must have been in the 02 ......they should have more rod steward gigs it could save lives on our roads .......i was there on the friday iron maiden not your style amigo

You little!!!! lol
    Thought ur style was more Westlife Harry, those girls were playing in Sligo last weekend i think. PussycatWestlife Dolls lol

Reviews

You little!!!! lol
    Thought ur style was more Westlife Harry, those girls were playing in Sligo last weekend i think. PussycatWestlife Dolls lol
    they are little action men i hear i do like playing with dolls yes i know i'm getting old and shouldn't be playing with dolls but the three dolls i met this week just made my week ...oh yes i said to my self you owe it to yourself to live little harry

Reviews

so 3 nice dolls made your hole week then harry? bit like oral sex and anal sex........oral sex makes ur day and anal sex makes ur hole weak!!
    another version is anal sex makes for a good weekend (weak end) but option 1 sounds better lol

Reviews

LOL, ppl still listen to the radio?! STILL?!

Reviews

yes!! Boogie Nights on Q102 is blasting out all the latest Tuuuunnnneeessssss bbuuddd (tunes bus) right now! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast