Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best radio station

Reviews

one of the best albums that was ever made was by a brilliant band called journey and the album was infact called ...raised on radio classic stuff.... i do believe most radio stations play there tunes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Rayden (07-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    one of the best albums that was ever made was by a brilliant band called journey and the album was infact called ...raised on radio classic stuff.... i do believe most radio stations play there tunes
    What is your favourite Journey song Harry?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Well folks whats it to be? I've taken a fancy to Dublin station Q102 in the last several months, also like FM104 especially when the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show is on at night, and sometimes Today fm, used to like the 106.8fm Dublins Country Mix but thats been shite in the last couple of years.

Tell me the good the bad and the ugly!
    For me the good is Q102 and FM104
    the bad is Spin 103.8fm (pure shite)
    and the ugly (as in the worrrrsssst) - Lyric fm!!!
    Favourite station is 96FM in Cork.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Well folks whats it to be? I've taken a fancy to Dublin station Q102 in the last several months, also like FM104 especially when the Adrian Kennedy Phone Show is on at night, and sometimes Today fm, used to like the 106.8fm Dublins Country Mix but thats been shite in the last couple of years.

Tell me the good the bad and the ugly!

For me the good is Q102 and FM104
    the bad is Spin 103.8fm (pure shite)
    and the ugly (as in the worrrrsssst) - Lyric fm!!!
    i102-104fm for me.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    What is your favourite Journey song Harry?
    i have all there albums westcorklad .....it would be more easy to pick a favorite album rather than a favorite song ....and my favorite album from journey would have to be ....raised on radio i think well tonite it is but escape is classic i love that song mother father ...its classic then the album infinity the words of the song winds of march its just brilliant .......all thers stuff i love

Reviews

96fm in cork is quite good, i102-104 or i105-107 i just don't like, highland radio in donegal and downtown radio in belfast/derry area are great. LMFM in the louth/Meath area is ok at times. Shannon Side Northern Sound in the Monaghan/Cavan/Westmeath/Leitrim/Longford area is pure fuckin shite, 4fm in dublin (which is now in cork, limerick and galway and possibly other parts of the country) started out as crap but is not too bad at all now, i used to like 98fm but not much into it anymore. Rte 2fm is good when u tune in at the right time, but never the same without the late great Gerry Ryan R.I.P., Newstalk 106 is crap and RTE Radio 1 is ok in small doses. East Coast FM and K-fm are ok, but again in small doses.

I love Don't Stop Believing by Journey.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sur nothing like listening to Weeshie Murphy commentating on the KerryV Down game on Kerry local radio
    when Down were bating the crap out of em twas pure comedy
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i have all there albums westcorklad .....it would be more easy to pick a favorite album rather than a favorite song ....and my favorite album from journey would have to be ....raised on radio i think well tonite it is but escape is classic i love that song mother father ...its classic then the album infinity the words of the song winds of march its just brilliant .......all thers stuff i love
    I was never a huge Journey fan myself but I think Dont Stop Believin and Whos Crying Now were 2 of the best songs of the early 80s.Also Steve Perry recorded a solo album Street Talk in the mid 80s which is still one of my personal favourites.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

96fm in cork is quite good, i102-104 or i105-107 i just don't like, highland radio in donegal and downtown radio in belfast/derry area are great. LMFM in the louth/Meath area is ok at times. Shannon Side Northern Sound in the Monaghan/Cavan/Westmeath/Leitrim/Longford area is pure fuckin shite, 4fm in dublin (which is now in cork, limerick and galway and possibly other parts of the country) started out as crap but is not too bad at all now, i used to like 98fm but not much into it anymore. Rte 2fm is good when u tune in at the right time, but never the same without the late great Gerry Ryan R.I.P., Newstalk 106 is crap and RTE Radio 1 is ok in small doses. East Coast FM and K-fm are ok, but again in small doses.

I love Don't Stop Believing by Journey.
    gerry ryan was great i agree .........journey don't stop believing ...is a popular song but they have much better songs like separate ways worlds apart.. faithfullly ........and who's crying now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I was never a huge Journey fan myself but I think Dont Stop Believin and Whos Crying Now were 2 of the best songs of the early 80s.Also Steve Perry recorded a solo album Street Talk in the mid 80s which is still one of my personal favourites.
    yes street talk is a brilliant album for sure i was i big fan of journey even before perry joined the band they are classic i love perrys solo albums for sure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast