Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to go on a course?????????????????

Blog Entries

Default Anyone want to go on a course?????????????????

It doesnt really matter whether if its any good for you or not. It wont cost you a cent ,that is unless your a member of the private sector. You see Bus Eireann, this magnificent company who manage their finances so well are still offering to pay their employees for a course in some college. They take bus routes off the road, let drivers go ,yet continue to do this.

I know a bus driver telling me he is thinking of doing a law course which wont cost him anything. I told him to stand back in case my vomit hits his pants.

an absolute disgrace,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 06-08-10 at 12:27.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    It doesnt really matter whether if its any good for you or not. It wont cost you a cent ,that is unless your a member of the private sector. You see Bus Eireann, this magnificent company who manage their finances so well are still offering to pay their employees for a course in some college. They take bus routes off the road, let drivers go ,yet continue to do this.

I know a bus driver telling me he is thinking of doing a law course which wont cost him anything. I told him to stand back in case my vomit hits his pants.

an absolute disgrace,
    Westside.

This is a superb idea,u see when he will come round one of these bends on narrow country roads collides
    with a farm machine he will have the skills to go to court and defend himself. Thousands of euro spared.

Bus Eireainn thinking outside the box

A national treasure
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

An don (06-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This is a superb idea,u see when he will come round one of these bends on narrow country roads collides
    with a farm machine he will have the skills to go to court and defend himself. Thousands of euro spared.

Bus Eireainn thinking outside the box

A national treasure
    Or maybe he might do civil engineering and build straight roads.

Westside.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

An don (06-08-10), Prickly (06-08-10)

Blog Entries

Or maybe he might do civil engineering and build straight roads.

Westside.
    They are just Beatles fans ;-P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    They are just Beatles fans ;-P

I have very mixed feelings about the beatles. I thought lennon was good, the Abbey Road cover cool but Paul M drives me nuts. He reminds me of an upmarket Daniel O Donnell.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 06-08-10 at 14:42.

an absolute disgrace,
    Westside.
    I don't believe you said this.

Reviews

I know a bus driver telling me he is thinking of doing a law course which wont cost him anything. I told him to stand back in case my vomit hits his pants.an absolute disgrace,
    Why are you getting your panties in a twist? Loads of companies offer courses to their workforce. The course in question is probably a generic "introductory to law" course, not a bar exam.

See, if you actually got a job, you'd know this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't believe you said this.
    Ive said worse to him so it didnt bother him. You see the ppl that know me dont mind it because they expect stuff like this out of me.I also told him that bus eireann are a total joke and guess what? He agreed with me.

sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Why are you getting your panties in a twist? Loads of companies offer courses to their workforce. The course in question is probably a generic "introductory to law" course, not a bar exam.

See, if you actually got a job, you'd know this
    Its a full time college course done by night.

the birds and the bees,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default well

It doesnt really matter whether if its any good for you or not. It wont cost you a cent ,that is unless your a member of the private sector. You see Bus Eireann, this magnificent company who manage their finances so well are still offering to pay their employees for a course in some college. They take bus routes off the road, let drivers go ,yet continue to do this. I know a bus driver telling me he is thinking of doing a law course which wont cost him anything. I told him to stand back in case my vomit hits his pants.
    an absolute disgrace,
    Westside.
    what do u espect from guys that live on cloud nine just take the past week with callaly and now dempesy . Just imagine if they had to live in the real world. This country is is led by clowns from councilors up . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast