Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If I was the opposite sex for a day...

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyedreilly View Post
    Are you sure you are not a woman? That description of a day in the life is scary.
    I'm quite sure

Fun q...

I have worn a strap on in my time, and used it, so know whats it like to be the man! Its bloody hard work hee hee, also for some reason i couldnt stop touching my cock! So it has made me appreciate why guys cant keep thier hands of it!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'd have to go out and buy all sorts of girlie things for a start. Then I'd be so broke I'd have to stay at home for the rest of the day. At least I'd get the washing and cleaning done.
    Would I have to watch soap operas? 'Cause if I do then no way I'm doing it - period!

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Fun q...

I have worn a strap on in my time, and used it, so know whats it like to be the man! Its bloody hard work hee hee, also for some reason i couldnt stop touching my cock! So it has made me appreciate why guys cant keep thier hands of it!
    Did you stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself my jaysus thats a fine cock I have??

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post
    Did you stand in front of a mirror and say to yourself my jaysus thats a fine cock I have??
    might have done, it was a big black one! lol

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    might have done, it was a big black one! lol
    Dirty gal altogether

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12