Thread: Quick replys in tricky situations.....

Reviews

Default Quick replys in tricky situations.....

London 1980s me and 2 others shared a house, I guess it was a party house, three
    lovely Spainish girls live across the road from us we would hang out together, one of
    my houseamtes lets call him Alex had a huge crush on one of the Spainish girls, Alsira,
    it was so obvious, he followed her like a puppy dog..anyway one night party at our house,
    at the end of which there were only 6 left in the kitchen me my housemates and the
    Spainish girls, logistics dictated that I and my house mate and two of the Spainish girls
    retire to our rooms leaving a clearly excited Alex with the object of his desire..good night..
    uneventful.. next day all awoke the girls left and of course we started into Alex..so how u
    get on with Alsira???? and this is the story he told; asked her back to my room for a drink
    and smoke.things got hot started kissing.. got her undressed and into bed started to get into
    it, then I look down and I notice she is not really responding, so I shake her and she wakes..I was
    shocked I asked her if she fell asleep(we were sitting there listening to this in some state of
    amusment) quick as a flash Alsira answers no u were so good I passed out!!! now Alex believed
    her and would not be disabused of this unrealistic fantasy for several weeks..when realisation
    finally dawned he was heartbroken and took some time to live it down..with no help from his
    house mates...but what impressed me was Alsira's quick reply to what must have been a
    tricky moment!!!!

Poggo.......................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (05-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

sure as hell beats; did the earth move for you? ;;
    mind you the guy must have been a bit of a doop
    taking a break, but not gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (05-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    sure as hell beats; did the earth move for you? ;;
    mind you the guy must have been a bit of a doop
    LOL ahhh sure the poor lad was in love...but ur right he was a bit of a dope......

Poggo.......
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (05-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    London 1980s me and 2 others shared a house, I guess it was a party house, three
    lovely Spainish girls live across the road from us we would hang out together, one of
    my houseamtes lets call him Alex had a huge crush on one of the Spainish girls, Alsira,
    it was so obvious, he followed her like a puppy dog..anyway one night party at our house,
    at the end of which there were only 6 left in the kitchen me my housemates and the
    Spainish girls, logistics dictated that I and my house mate and two of the Spainish girls
    retire to our rooms leaving a clearly excited Alex with the object of his desire..good night..
    uneventful.. next day all awoke the girls left and of course we started into Alex..so how u
    get on with Alsira???? and this is the story he told; asked her back to my room for a drink
    and smoke.things got hot started kissing.. got her undressed and into bed started to get into
    it, then I look down and I notice she is not really responding, so I shake her and she wakes..I was
    shocked I asked her if she fell asleep(we were sitting there listening to this in some state of
    amusment) quick as a flash Alsira answers no u were so good I passed out!!! now Alex believed
    her and would not be disabused of this unrealistic fantasy for several weeks..when realisation
    finally dawned he was heartbroken and took some time to live it down..with no help from his
    house mates...but what impressed me was Alsira's quick reply to what must have been a
    tricky moment!!!!

LOL alex must have been really good when she was dreaming about him

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    tricky moment!!!!

Thanks Poggo. Hope I remember this one when it counts...........might be usefull...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L