Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Turned on by shemales??

  1. Default Turned on by shemales??

    Hello,

    I have found myself looking into getting a shemale escort recently but to be honest im new to this sort of thing and need someone to explain the difference between tv and ts please??

    Also can anyone recommend a good shemale escort to visit for first time??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    This has come up many times before so there is a lot of information if you look back far enough or you can use the search feature and put in key words until you find what you are looking for.
    Basically a TV is a Guy dressed as a woman, he may have had minor cosmetic changes but essentially still a man. There are 2 types of TS, Pre-op and Post-Op, A pre-op TS still has his penis but has had cosmetic surgery to alter their appearance most notably breast implants, some have their balls removed but leaving the penis intact. They tend to be far more feminine than a TV. A post-op TS is essentially a man that has had all the surgeries including his penis removed / alteres and shaped into a vagina including cavity to allow for intercourse as a woman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westmeath View Post
    Hello,

    I have found myself looking into getting a shemale escort recently but to be honest im new to this sort of thing and need someone to explain the difference between tv and ts please??

    Also can anyone recommend a good shemale escort to visit for first time??
    You may have to go further than Westmeath for a TV/TS punt just had a look there and it seems there are none there. Anyhow if I was to recommend you some one it would have to be Carol TS.Carol-Ts, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    You may have to go further than Westmeath for a TV/TS punt just had a look there and it seems there are none there. Anyhow if I was to recommend you some one it would have to be Carol TS.Carol-Ts, Dublin TS Independent Escort, transsexual escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Hi, can I ask why you recommend. I'm tempted to spend half hour with her.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosco30 View Post
    Hi, can I ask why you recommend. I'm tempted to spend half hour with her.
    I would imagine it's because she has 18 positive reviews and while her pics aren't verified most put that they are happy with the accuracy of pictures and very attractive..

    Escort Reviews of Carol-Ts, Irish escort from Escort Ireland

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Well if those photos were verified then wow very hard to tell what the gender is. Could very easily be mistaken for a woman
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Black North
    Posts
    114
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Go for an hour, at least, explain its your 1st time with TS and it'll be the best hour + of your life!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    i suggest by one of the reviews ,book for 1/2 hour, due to once you cum, its finished
    taking a break, but not gone

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Black North
    Posts
    114
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    i suggest by one of the reviews ,book for 1/2 hour, due to once you cum, its finished
    Not in my experience albeit with a different escort

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Well if those photos were verified then wow very hard to tell what the gender is. Could very easily be mistaken for a woman
    her photos are real. Not sure why they arent verified. They used to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •