Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N3/M3 junction

Reviews

Default N3/M3 junction

Is anybody familar with the junction where the M3/N3 just after Blanchardstown, on the city side, where the roundabout used to be but which is now a big set of traffic lights and some sort of spaghetti junction, up as far as the Travel Lodge at the Junction for Castleknock. Has anyone seen the current traffic system in place there at the moment? F*ck me its a joke!! Traffic cones telling you that the lane is closed (needlessly) every 500 yards as you come round a bend, then it opens again, then the other lane closes and everyone is bunching together, and there is no need for those lanes to be closed and squashed together. Its a complete disaster!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Is anybody familar with the junction where the M3/N3 just after Blanchardstown, on the city side, where the roundabout used to be but which is now a big set of traffic lights and some sort of spaghetti junction, up as far as the Travel Lodge at the Junction for Castleknock. Has anyone seen the current traffic system in place there at the moment? F*ck me its a joke!! Traffic cones telling you that the lane is closed (needlessly) every 500 yards as you come round a bend, then it opens again, then the other lane closes and everyone is bunching together, and there is no need for those lanes to be closed and squashed together. Its a complete disaster!!
    Sur where i live congestion is when a rabbit runs across the road
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

yeah i was caught at there on tuesday on my way to the city centre it was much better when the roundabout was there its a nightmare trying to cross there especially when the lights are out

Reviews

its much better than before...theres never much traffic on it 2 b fair

Finglis is the same... and the red cow was like that while it was being done but the finished result is grand so its just temporary(ish)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    its much better than before...theres never much traffic on it 2 b fair
    you must be on it at around 4am i always hit it at the wrong time as usual then

5 TYPES OF TRAFFIC JAM..

No 1 the wife is a ride.. he is eager but cautious, due to anticipation he will allow you to cut him up
    No 2 the wife is bitch.. I havent had sex for months, stray one centimetre and you will be chased, cut up and verbally abused
    No 3 the wife is away..don't worry, you could pinch his car and he wouldn't notice
    No 4 the wife knows..be careful, he is the one trying to have a accident, he needs the money
    No 5 the divorced..hit me, you might as well everything else has.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I think its more so AFTER that junction (on the Navan side) when the road is quieter. I use the bus alot and we have to go on the old road. It is alot quieter but the f*ckin limit is brought down from its previous 100kph limit to a mere 80kph zone now, the whole way along that old road until after Kells, at Whitegate on the Meath/Cavan border where the Motorway ends/starts. I know thats the law for it to be took down from 100kph to 80kph but thats rediculous, it it was good anough to do 100kph on it the last several decades it shouldn't be a problem now in having to stick to 80.

But from that junction (Blanch/M50 roundabout junction) the traffic heading to and from dublin city is still the same, very sticky and sometimes very heavy. Half of it is down to gobshites laying back so far from each other that it just builds up the whole cars. But i think that N3/M3/M50 roundabout/junction is a total mess up, changing lanes than changing back etc., its unbelievable

Reviews

I think its more so AFTER that junction (on the Navan side) when the road is quieter. I use the bus alot and we have to go on the old road. It is alot quieter but the f*ckin limit is brought down from its previous 100kph limit to a mere 80kph zone now, the whole way along that old road until after Kells, at Whitegate on the Meath/Cavan border where the Motorway ends/starts. I know thats the law for it to be took down from 100kph to 80kph but thats rediculous, it it was good anough to do 100kph on it the last several decades it shouldn't be a problem now in having to stick to 80.

But from that junction (Blanch/M50 roundabout junction) the traffic heading to and from dublin city is still the same, very sticky and sometimes very heavy. Half of it is down to gobshites laying back so far from each other that it just builds up the whole cars. But i think that N3/M3/M50 roundabout/junction is a total mess up, changing lanes than changing back etc., its unbelievable
    bring some good cd's in your car relax amigo everything should be ok when your playing good music in the car no need to get stressd ......don't play rod stewart in the car that will cause mayhem on the roads

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dirty harry View Post
    bring some good cd's in your car relax amigo everything should be ok when your playing good music in the car no need to get stressd ......don't play rod stewart in the car that will cause mayhem on the roads :d:d
    :d:d:d:d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast