Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Don't you just hate it when.........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    oh beautiful Meath!!
    Posts
    335
    Reviews
    5

    Exclamation Don't you just hate it when.........

    When people, coming up to a roundabout or to a junction of some sort, do not indicate, and you're left there like a tit-head cos you presume the fella is going straight ahead but alas the c*nt turns left, and the geezer in the car behind me is blowing at me for sitting there too long. Now obviously i'm missing something here.....is there a new law out at the moment which says you must be pshycic and know what other drivers are thinking? Cos the guy behind me obviously knows. And also if they do indicate, they indicate let and turn right!! I've seen this happen a few times of late.

    And another thing.....those who drive with "L" plates (Leareber driver plates/stickers) on their car's rear window. Have you seen how some of them have the sticker facing the wrong way???!!! If they can't put a f*cking sticker on the correct way how the hell are they supposed to be driving a bloody vehicle??

    And another thing......those stupid f*ckin c*nts who STILL and CONSTANTLY use a mobile phone when driving. Not just holding the phone to their ear which is bad enough, but the latest craze is that you text while drivign aswell! Isn't it gas!! This law was brought in a few years ago and because nobody is getting done for it, more and more people are doing it! And its always girls in Peugeot 206 or Mini Coopers who are guilty of doing this texting "trick" while driving, usually they are hairdressers or something like that, with touch screen phones and what have ya, i mean if they can afford touch screen phones which all have bluetooth why can't they afford a f*cking headset instead? And mothers driving their children to school in Range Rover jeeps and big people carriers, some of which are the length of a f*cking bus, who always text and talk when they are "driving".
    And d*ckheads who "drive" Range Rover jeeps, or BMW's, or women with big cars such as those i've mentioned, and generally new models of the last 3 or 4 years. They always have the phone to their ear while driving.

    Getting back to those young muppets who drive Peugeot 206 and Mini Coopers and Fiat Chiquechento (Hairdressers's Porcshe), Have you noticed taht whenever they take a break from "driving" and texting, that they make or receive a phonecall, they don't put the phone to their ear, they hold it out in frint of their face!! Asi if looking at the phone talking back to them! Its the same f*cking thing! Its dangerous driving either way!!

    And another thing, ballbags who park in bus stops! What is that all about? Can't you f*cking read??!

    What gets your goat?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rod Stewart For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (05-08-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    early morning whinging.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    crikey moses,. says i..deedin, someone got out of the wrong side of the bed..deedin you did.. the best remedy for such a bad mood, is to go to your nearest brothel, and empty the contents of your gonads down the throat of a willing female (or male/transexual if you are into such perverted antics). deedin to unload down a ladies throat, whilst having paid for said unloading, would make any man smile with glee.. deedin it would, be the jaysus says i.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    oh beautiful Meath!!
    Posts
    335
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    It seems VW Golf's, BMW's, Mercedes, Taxi's and 10 reg cars - DON'T KNOW HOW TO INDICATE!!
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 07-08-10 at 18:53.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    When people, coming up to a roundabout or to a junction of some sort, do not indicate, and you're left there like a tit-head cos you presume the fella is going straight ahead but alas the c*nt turns left, and the geezer in the car behind me is blowing at me for sitting there too long. Now obviously i'm missing something here.....is there a new law out at the moment which says you must be pshycic and know what other drivers are thinking? Cos the guy behind me obviously knows. And also if they do indicate, they indicate let and turn right!! I've seen this happen a few times of late.

    And another thing.....those who drive with "L" plates (Leareber driver plates/stickers) on their car's rear window. Have you seen how some of them have the sticker facing the wrong way???!!! If they can't put a f*cking sticker on the correct way how the hell are they supposed to be driving a bloody vehicle??

    And another thing......those stupid f*ckin c*nts who STILL and CONSTANTLY use a mobile phone when driving. Not just holding the phone to their ear which is bad enough, but the latest craze is that you text while drivign aswell! Isn't it gas!! This law was brought in a few years ago and because nobody is getting done for it, more and more people are doing it! And its always girls in Peugeot 206 or Mini Coopers who are guilty of doing this texting "trick" while driving, usually they are hairdressers or something like that, with touch screen phones and what have ya, i mean if they can afford touch screen phones which all have bluetooth why can't they afford a f*cking headset instead? And mothers driving their children to school in Range Rover jeeps and big people carriers, some of which are the length of a f*cking bus, who always text and talk when they are "driving".
    And d*ckheads who "drive" Range Rover jeeps, or BMW's, or women with big cars such as those i've mentioned, and generally new models of the last 3 or 4 years. They always have the phone to their ear while driving.

    Getting back to those young muppets who drive Peugeot 206 and Mini Coopers and Fiat Chiquechento (Hairdressers's Porcshe), Have you noticed taht whenever they take a break from "driving" and texting, that they make or receive a phonecall, they don't put the phone to their ear, they hold it out in frint of their face!! Asi if looking at the phone talking back to them! Its the same f*cking thing! Its dangerous driving either way!!

    And another thing, ballbags who park in bus stops! What is that all about? Can't you f*cking read??!

    What gets your goat?
    People who think they own the road and should tell others how to behave on it

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    When people, coming up to a roundabout or to a junction of some sort, do not indicate, and you're left there like a tit-head cos you presume the fella is going straight ahead but alas the c*nt turns left, and the geezer in the car behind me is blowing at me for sitting there too long. Now obviously i'm missing something here.....is there a new law out at the moment which says you must be pshycic and know what other drivers are thinking? Cos the guy behind me obviously knows. And also if they do indicate, they indicate let and turn right!! I've seen this happen a few times of late.

    And another thing.....those who drive with "L" plates (Leareber driver plates/stickers) on their car's rear window. Have you seen how some of them have the sticker facing the wrong way???!!! If they can't put a f*cking sticker on the correct way how the hell are they supposed to be driving a bloody vehicle??

    And another thing......those stupid f*ckin c*nts who STILL and CONSTANTLY use a mobile phone when driving. Not just holding the phone to their ear which is bad enough, but the latest craze is that you text while drivign aswell! Isn't it gas!! This law was brought in a few years ago and because nobody is getting done for it, more and more people are doing it! And its always girls in Peugeot 206 or Mini Coopers who are guilty of doing this texting "trick" while driving, usually they are hairdressers or something like that, with touch screen phones and what have ya, i mean if they can afford touch screen phones which all have bluetooth why can't they afford a f*cking headset instead? And mothers driving their children to school in Range Rover jeeps and big people carriers, some of which are the length of a f*cking bus, who always text and talk when they are "driving".
    And d*ckheads who "drive" Range Rover jeeps, or BMW's, or women with big cars such as those i've mentioned, and generally new models of the last 3 or 4 years. They always have the phone to their ear while driving.

    Getting back to those young muppets who drive Peugeot 206 and Mini Coopers and Fiat Chiquechento (Hairdressers's Porcshe), Have you noticed taht whenever they take a break from "driving" and texting, that they make or receive a phonecall, they don't put the phone to their ear, they hold it out in frint of their face!! Asi if looking at the phone talking back to them! Its the same f*cking thing! Its dangerous driving either way!!

    And another thing, ballbags who park in bus stops! What is that all about? Can't you f*cking read??!

    What gets your goat?
    what gets my goat all off the above and a lot more too many to mention its the weekend time for a cold beer me thinks

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    It seems VW Golf's, BMW's, Mercedes, Taxi's and 10 reg cars - DON'T KNOW HOW TO INDICATE!!
    no car knows how to indicate its the driver thats in the car that needs to know hoe to indicate

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    oh beautiful Meath!!
    Posts
    335
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    no car knows how to indicate its the driver thats in the car that needs to know how to indicate
    OK SMARTASS!!!!! lol

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    It seems VW Golf's, BMW's, Mercedes, Taxi's and 10 reg cars - DON'T KNOW HOW TO INDICATE!!
    Ah sur now tisnt the poor cars tis the lads and lassies driving em

    The super intelligent car
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •