Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America

Blog Entries

Question America

How common is having a pool in the back of the house in America? I know a few guys in Florida and they are talking about the pools and trying to keep the dogs out of them. these guys arent loaded so is this common in warm spots in America? It seems like everyone has one.

pool is a sport here,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Topic tags - Westside, America, Pool , Dog.

no off topic or ill cry,
    Westside.

Very common in the south, not so common where space is at a premium, i.e NYC. And the bugs are wild.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Like in a few weeks time i will be wondering if my brolly will hold out for our first storm and here these guys are jumping into pools year round.

Ireland, oh the place to be,
    Westside.

You really do need to consider the bugs. And the snakes. And the HUGE scorpions. If that dosen't work watch a few box sets of CSI miami...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You really do need to consider the bugs. And the snakes. And the HUGE scorpions. If that dosen't work watch a few box sets of CSI miami...
    But i have bugs , snakes and scorpions here.

Called relatives,
    Westside.

then kill them, collect the insurance and get a plane. You could try and frame some anonymous people you met on a internet forum...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    then kill them, collect the insurance and get a plane. You could try and frame some anonymous people you met on a internet forum...
    Know i let them cause they piss each other off too. I might go to America and be a strength coach. Get myself a pool and jump in it. Only thing is America is slack as well.

dont want to live in a pool,.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There is nothing new about this sure banks send employees to do full time courses in UCD Business Schl. Costing 35k a year although the employee has to sign an agreement that they will work for that bank or oranisation for a number of years. I could understand if the proposed course had an actual benefit to both the employee and company ie. The bus driver learning general mechanics. I for one am doing theoratical mathematics at night for he next two years

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    There is nothing new about this sure banks send employees to do full time courses in UCD Business Schl. Costing 35k a year although the employee has to sign an agreement that they will work for that bank or oranisation for a number of years. I could understand if the proposed course had an actual benefit to both the employee and company ie. The bus driver learning general mechanics. I for one am doing theoratical mathematics at night for he next two years
    Ah hello ladooooooo. America , Pools , maths and banks. A connection somewhere ladooooo.

Ah great ladoooooo. Its about time the CSO did something and got you guys to learn to count right. The good ole CSO. If you cant beat em ,join em.

hes the ladoooo,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast