Thread: Thanks For The Support

Reviews

Thumbs up Thanks For The Support

I was chatting to Jayne today and apparently all the girls love me!
    Even Patricia, who im told loves to hate me, seemed to be warming towards me ........... when i suggested i might not post anymore Pat asked (demande!) that i continue to post so i want everybody to rest assured that i am here to stay

Thanks again ladies (and Jayne) for the support xx

Mr Paws

Default mr paws

I know of a couple of ladies who think that you are a sad lad and will slap around the room you if you visit them when they find out its you.

Reviews

Talking So Funny!

Excuse me for laughing at your post funtimes but it is funny because i have already visited a couple of those ladies, including Heather and the belgian madam,and had a great time as did they!!
    Of course they were not aware of my user name here but i would love to see the look on there faces if they found out who the "lovely sexy polite guy" really was .........
    The only other lady here i have not yet visited is you funtimes!

Thanks Ladies,
    Paws

Reviews

Smile Please Excuse Me

Im very sorry the "belgian madam" i referred to in the previous post actuall name is Mademoiselle Avenante ........... i must have forgotten my manners as the lady deserves the correct spelling of her name!
    My apologies Mademoiselle xx

Yous Sincerely,
    Paws

Default contradiction

You have contradicted yourself. You said you were going to visit Mme Avenante a couple of days ago and place a review, I doubt you saw her in between. I think you are a fantasist. If true you won't get a second booking or if so, it is then you will get to feel their wrath.

Reviews

Cool Correction

Actually i did and of course she would take another booking as she is still unaware of who i am .......... plus she had a great time!!
    But i rarely go back to the same girl again anyway so makes no difference sweetheart!!

Paws

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Aww great paws now is going to be going around with his head up his own arse well done...

But if it was just paws on the message boards this place would be boring

Reviews

Talking Up Yours

That sounds perfect to me Dub Lad ........... my head up my own arse and my foot up yours!

Paws

Default reason

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Actually i did and of course she would take another booking as she is still unaware of who i am .......... plus she had a great time!!
    But i rarely go back to the same girl again anyway so makes no difference sweetheart!!

Paws
    The reason you don't see the same girl twice is because they won't want to see you again because you are probably rude to them and boring in the bed. If she had a great time her mind was on someone else and what she was going to do with your money.

Reviews

Talking So Right

Oh funtimes you are SO right and poor me i didn't realise .......... wow!! you really are very very intelligent, your posts ALWAYS make so much sense!!

Yours Sarcastically,
    Paws