Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Street- why?

Default Street- why?

I have a question for clients. Why do some of you see street girls? Illicit thrill or is it cheaper? I'm not judging, just curious.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I have a question for clients. Why do some of you see street girls? Illicit thrill or is it cheaper? I'm not judging, just curious.
    I think there are a few factors here, some guys of a certain demographic may not have computer skills or access to a computer
    then u also have guys that get an extra thrill out of risk of getting caught,whereas some prob see it as cheaper.
    In my opinion in reality its more expensive seeing as most encounters will be a quick 10 min fumble in uncomfortable surroundings
    costing a min i would say of €50 bj and rising anywhereup to €80 full sex, cant see the value. The hygeine issue dosent bear thinking imagine ure the fourth or fifth bloke ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I think they also like the fact that it's less hassle, no directions, no spending money on phone-calls. They also get to see the girl first so they are not pressurized into doing it by that stage.

Reviews

I think with steert girls is much less hygene thats why I will never pay one for anything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (04-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I think with steert girls is much less hygene thats why I will never pay one for anything.
    So are the guys that see them in alot of cases. I think alot of guys drive around street girls because they are lonely and street girls are easily available.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    no spending money on phone-calls.
    What about petrol? These guys drive around all night in low gear.

Westside.

Reviews

I really cannot figure this one out at all. I can only presume that it may indeed be slightly cheaper after taking into account petrol expenses.

I was wondering if for some the element of possible exposure was what attracted them? It seems a very dangerous way to have fun, and it cannot just be about the cost.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-08-10 at 19:39. Reason: dippy tired sunburnt
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    holy mother of god i would never ever dream of seeing a street girl no chance ......side walk sally walking down the ally

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    thats correct indeed i dont think i would be able to shag in a car or the street for that matter .....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast