Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luther...a spy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Luther...a spy?

Luther is a spy….

With the spate of bannings going on recently it would seem that the blood spilled by the mods has all but made them more thirsty. It is therefore my conclusion that the mods want us all banned here so as to have the forum to themselves. Somebody up there decided the plan was, to attack the enemy from within, and who better a Trojan horse than Luther.

I don’t for a second buy this new status of ‘after the moderation’. It is a ploy. I have always shivered when Luther posted on one of my threads in the past because his only purpose was an attempt to exact a ban on me and/or Debest (reiterate: Dumb and Dumber) for acting the maggot, (well I actually blame DeEegit for this, as his inappropriate posting stupidity was only bound to drag me down to his level). I still feel nervous when the Lutherite moonlights in our threads. I feel compelled to warn you fellow members of this serious threat to our democratic right to take the piss as we feel proper and to take threads off topic as we see fit. Once a Mod …always a Mod. I say…

Beware and be careful of PMs with this man as they are likely destined to be use as a means to have you banned.

You have been warned………

We are watching you… Mr. LUTHER….
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 03-08-10 at 23:56. Reason: mind your own business

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (04-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Luther is a spy….

With the spate of bannings going on recently it would seem that the blood spilled by the mods has all but made them more thirsty. It is therefore my conclusion that the mods want us all banned here so as to have the forum to themselves. Somebody up there decided the plan was, to attack the enemy from within, and who better a Trojan horse than Luther.

I don’t for a second buy this new status of ‘after the moderation’. It is a ploy. I have always shivered when Luther posted on one of my threads in the past because his only purpose was an attempt to exact a ban on me and/or Debest (reiterate: Dumb and Dumber) for acting the maggot, (well I actually blame DeEegit for this, as his inappropriate posting stupidity was only bound to drag me down to his level). I still feel nervous when the Lutherite moonlights in our threads. I feel compelled to warn you fellow members of this serious threat to our democratic right to take the piss as we feel proper and to take threads off topic as we see fit. Once a Mod …always a Mod. I say…

Beware and be careful of PMs with this man as they are likely destined to be use as a means to have you banned.

You have been warned………

We are watching you… Mr. LUTHER….
    You talk a lot of shite at times but you may have a point on this one,never trust a monkey that smokes......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

spate of bannings? Whos been banned? I havent been paying attention.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    You talk a lot of shite at times but you may have a point on this one,never trust a monkey that smokes......
    never trust a corkman with a pair of tits on his profile

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have always shivered when Luther posted on one of my threads in the past because his only purpose was an attempt to exact a ban on me
    I don't "attempt" to exact bans. I just do it............

And I think you should stay quiet, I can still read your PM's............(shudder and cringe)
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Luther to Patcave, Luther to Patcave. Time for plan B............I've been rumbled.........
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Luther to Patcave, Luther to Patcave. Time for plan B............I've been rumbled.........

Luther "SPY" in my panties only. He is very good at it.

(whisper to Luther) Hope this will work, uffff they almost discovered your mission. 007 Luther , we are waiting for you in Patcave.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Luther "SPY" in my panties only. He is very good at it.

(whisper to Luther) Hope this will work, uffff they almost discovered your mission. 007 Luther , we are waiting for you in Patcave.
    Mmmmmmmmm...........

Think it's time to return to HQ............
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I don't "attempt" to exact bans. I just do it............

And I think you should stay quiet, I can still read your PM's............(shudder and cringe)
    Jesus Luther, don't tell me mods can read P.M.'s, I might as well go out and hang myself now, they'd lock me up if they read my P.M.'s. Oh my God, where can I hide.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Jesus Luther, don't tell me mods can read P.M.'s, I might as well go out and hang myself now, they'd lock me up if they read my P.M.'s. Oh my God, where can I hide.
    Don't worry Rover, it's just me cause I'm a spy..................................
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast