Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So Much For Marriage

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Announcement: OFF TOPIC

Cable. Be afraid...she is after you.
    Thanks for the heads-up Lucy, and I would've loved the opportunity to be with her, but I'm afraid I missed it! She's got a new fella already! Oh, well! I'm sure the 'rebound sex' after the end of a marriage must be fantastic!

2. Default

Just wondering if any of you considered fake marriage?? - getting paid for marriage. I knew once chinese girls she was interested to pay. Is it worth t. I didnt go along with it coz I was affraid to get caught.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydoe View Post
    Just wondering if any of you considered fake marriage?? - getting paid for marriage. I knew once chinese girls she was interested to pay. Is it worth t. I didnt go along with it coz I was affraid to get caught.
    You have only one life and time wont reverse itself for anybody. Why waste your time marrying for money? The prob with marraige of this sort is the boat might pass you out.

This is especially true from the womans end as can be seen by some thai girls. The boat passes them out and when they look for real love and marriage they find it hard to get. They spend so much of their youth arsing about with marriages for money that they are over the hill when the time comes for them to have a real marriage.

not worth it,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 06-08-10 at 13:04.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234