Did ye ever consider how guys dreamed up their usernames or even chose their avatars. Some usernames are mind boggling not to mention attached avatars. So for a bit of fun let’s look at a few usernames and related avatars.

Let’s start with me. Hi, my name is James, I’m from Cork and I love bouncing boobies. See everything is precise and concise. Let’s look at a few more.

Good Matches:

Mr. Fussy: Very fussy about his ladies and his avatar is ….Mr Fussy. Perfect.

Milf Hunter: Likes MILFs and his avatar is tough guy Al Pacino. Close match.

Dirty Harry: Renowned for his lack of anal hygiene and his avatar is Harry Callaghan . Apt.

WestCorkLad: He is from west cork and is always very logical (poetic licence) Avatar Mr. Spock. Adequate.

Doozer. A doozie at the art of lovemaking and with an avatar to match his stamina: Exact.

Navillus: Try googling Navillus and you get nothing. But his avatar says it all…cock sucker. Precise.

Dodgy Matches:

Poggo: His username depicts a childs jumping stick and his avatar is a tiger: conflictive.

Benin: Benin, Ben-in, Be-nin, Beni-n, nope cant make any sense of this. Besides the fact that it is a country of French origin in West Africa, and to top it all his avatar is a pussy shooting out a window. Bizarre.

Aml: Commonly know as Amy because his posts are soo ‘Im blonde’, So what does aml stand for: ‘Any mans langer’, ‘Almost munching Lucy’ (sorry miss Chambers), ‘All My Love’ (soppy git). Who knows. Or maybe he has a serious speech impediment and whereas he would like to say ‘animal’ he says ‘aml’….hence the racoon. Who knows.

Anon: WTF Anon, defined to be ‘ in a short time’. Or is he trying to be Anonymous but is afraid to go the whole way. Then we have a Lion with a wagging tongue. Confusing.

And then there is Debest: HaHaHaHaHa .. how ridiculously inappropriate a username. And to top it, an avatar of a strong masculine nature. Incomprehensible

So maybe you have your own slants on guy’s usernames and avatars and can explain them here.

Please feel free to contribute……..