Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokeman thread

Default Pokeman thread

Who is your favourite pokeman?
    Mine is pachirisu
    pachirisu
    Pachirisu are active Pokémon, generally being hyper active during the day. When they sleep, Pachirisu like to curl their big, fluffy tails round to the front of their bodies and use them as a pillow. They also like to chase and groom their tails. When a Pachirisu sheds its fur it shapes them into furballs. Because its fur has static in it, the furballs do too. It hides its favorite foods in these static puffs and stores them in tree holes. It does this to protect the food -- if a human or another Pokémon tries to take the food, they will get shocked from the static. A pair of Pachirisu may rub their cheek pouches together to share stored electricity.

Pachirisu (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Reviews

Raichu pwns all!! Honorable mentions - Mewtwo, Onyx and Jigglypuff.

Reviews

I gotta admit i liked Charizard, the one Ash evolved had some serious bad ass attitude, nice. The squirtle gang were pretty neat too. Other than that, i liked Jigglypuff too, Scyther and Psyduck, that loony duck/platypus whatever he was, legendary

Reviews

damn i forgot Psyduck. I think its all coming back to me now. Arbok (sp?) was badass as well.

Reviews

Arbok and Ekans, they were badass even though they were with Team Rocket who lets be honest were pretty shite villains. Meowth was pretty cool, liked his little New York Gangster accent

Reviews

Ah is that still on the go?.......thought the hysteria was over......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Ah is that still on the go?.......thought the hysteria was over......
    We just moved underground, first rule of pokemon club, there is no pokemon club......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

texas (03-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    We just moved underground, first rule of pokemon club, there is no pokemon club......
    I actually was given a second hand game-boy with the blue edition 10 or 11 years ago.I have to say it was very addidtive shit at the time...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I actually was given a second hand game-boy with the blue edition 10 or 11 years ago.I have to say it was very addidtive shit at the time...
    You think that was addicitive, you should come and check out the pokemon conventions where we all dress up as fave pokemon and do battle, hurrah, good times had by all!

Reviews

that is how i got into Pokemon as well Aml. Damn right it was addictive, trying like mad to catch em all. Only i dont think you could. IIRC you needed both the blue and red versions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast