Thread: Westside

Blog Entries

Default Westside

Hi,

As any of you who were around last night may know, everything didn't run completely smoothly.

I think Westside lost his temper with some folks and though I do completely understand that (even those who don't always approve of all mods would appreciate it is a tough role at times I hope), I think it is important mods don't lose their temper.

It was a tough night for everyone overall. A lot of people felt things didn't go right I think.

I awoke this morning to a proposal from Westside that he steps back from modding, and instead focuses on the competitions only, which was his original and core role here. I have accepted this, as I think it is for the best in the circumstances.

Now today is a new day and I am going to lock this thread now as I don't think we need to dig wounds any deeper here. There were some problems, but I think we are on a good path to resolve them now.

Thank you

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

ber (02-08-10), Dirty Harry (02-08-10), Lucy Chambers (02-08-10), Prickly (02-08-10), vampirejackie (02-08-10)