Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moved

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Moved

I see a poster has had 2 posts moved from General Chat to Soap Opera, in the first he raised a genuine point
    which cannot be reputed as the evedience was there for all to see and his second post was moved when he
    queried why the first was moved. These were genuine posts moved when all manner of crap is left in general
    chat,totaly stupid attempt at humour stuff. Comic threads are supposed to be in Soap Opera as this is what
    it was meant for. Is this an attempt at censorship? Chances are this thread will also be moved.
    If this is moved it is a blatant abuse of power and nothing else
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

An don (01-08-10), Lucy Chambers (02-08-10), punterminator (01-08-10)

Blog Entries

I would take things like this more seriously if you didn't create multiple threads about it. I mean do you need to create "Two threads moved to soap tonight that belonged in general chat" then "Why was my last thread moved to soap" then someone else creates "Moved" etc. Here I am coming along to look at the matter, and all I see is multiple threads on same topic everywhere. Looks to me like you are messing when I see this. Next time a thread gets moved and you are not happy about it, be adult and PM the managers (vampirejackie/samlad) or create just one thread to debate the issue. You be more professional in your conduct and we'll take you more seriously.

P.S. You thread doesn't even include a link to thread you are complaining was moved.

Reviews

Right so the fact that he posted it more than once diminishes the content of his complaint in your mind Patricia? Does the fact that you then pasted the same response, verbatim, into each of those threads cancel that out then?

Again, don't bother dealing with the substance of the issue. Like Westie earlier you pick the low hanging fruit which is completely unrelated to the actual complaint, have a spaz about that then consider the case closed??

Textbook...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Dont you just love professionalism. If you had bothered to check, Ber created the thread at the exact same time as me. What about the threats to me and Ber tonight in chatroom .Is that professional . Im just a poster on this site im not charged to running it

Blog Entries

I am not dismissing any complaint. I am pointing out this isn't the way to complain. Gone are the days of me being the only person to look into complaints and me being too busy to do so often. We have 2 managers over-seeing everything here now and so every single complaint is looked into.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I am not dismissing any complaint. I am pointing out this isn't the way to complain. Gone are the days of me being the only person to look into complaints and me being too busy to do so often. We have 2 managers over-seeing everything here now and so every single complaint is looked into.
    So who is dealing with Westie's renegade run tonight? What measure can we expect to see put in place to prevent it happening again. I assume his mod status has already been removed yes?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Its not managers you need its people with a small bit of cop on. Leave it off now patricia because anna has been unbanned . But i tell you this i will not be threatened by on one in the chatroom and you should really keep control of of your staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    What about the threats to me and Ber tonight in chatroom .Is that professional .
    I don't know what you are talking about. Again, I would ask you to please make a complain to vampirejackie/samlad who are looking into each and every complaint they receive.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It seems to be implied here that don and I colluded in some way to both start threads about this
    I can state here that don and I had no contact whatsoever and we both started our threads totally
    independently of each other . I am sure he will be prepared to confirm this
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    So who is dealing with Westie's renegade run tonight? What measure can we expect to see put in place to prevent it happening again. I assume his mod status has already been removed yes?
    Again, I'd ask you to itemise your complaint to managers. Talking of a "renegade run" is not doing that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast