Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    and still no reason why
    Pm one of the mods...it might work and you may get some answers
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

and still no reason why
    I have a feeling this is another renegade solo run which somebody is prone to now and again
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Let it go, lads...

Reviews

why , there was nothing in my thread only a question

Blog Entries

I would take things like this more seriously if you didn't create multiple threads about it. I mean do you need to create "Two threads moved to soap tonight that belonged in general chat" then "Why was my last thread moved to soap" then someone else creates "Moved" etc. Here I am coming along to look at the matter, and all I see is multiple threads on same topic everywhere. Looks to me like you are messing when I see this. Next time a thread gets moved and you are not happy about it, be adult and PM the managers (vampirejackie/samlad) or create just one thread to debate the issue. You be more professional in your conduct and we'll take you more seriously.

P.S. You thread doesn't even include a link to thread you are complaining was moved.
    Last edited by Patricia; 02-08-10 at 00:00.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I would take things like this more seriously if you didn't create multiple threads about it. I mean do you need to create "Two threads moved to soap tonight that belonged in general chat" then "Why was my last thread moved to soap" then someone else creates "Moved" etc. Here I am coming along to look at the matter, and all I see is multiple threads on same topic everywhere. Looks to me like you are messing when I see this. Next time a thread gets moved and you are not happy about it, be adult and PM the managers (vampirejackie/samlad) or create just one thread to debate the issue. You be more professional in your conduct and we'll take you more seriously.

P.S. You thread doesn't even include a link to thread you are complaining was moved.
    Well the reason he posted it twice was it was moved again the first time for no reason
    Also recently it has been shown that the managers have very poor knowledge of the rules
    I think the first thing they should have done when beginning to monitor the boards is learn
    the rules, the posters are expected to know the rules and abide by them so it dosenrt
    seem unreasonable that those monitoring them should have total knowledge of them
    U would think at the very least if they dont know they would check before making decisions
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well the reason he posted it twice was it was moved again the first time for no reason
    Also recently it has been shown that the managers have very poor knowledge of the rules
    I think the first thing they should have done when beginning to monitor the boards is learn
    the rules, the posters are expected to know the rules and abide by them so it dosenrt
    seem unreasonable that those monitoring them should have total knowledge of them
    U would think at the very least if they dont know they would check before making decisions
    I would ask you to give our managers more of a chance as I think they are both going to do a great job here. They've walked into a tough job and of course everything hasn't been perfect so far, but I think they have all the skills and the desire to do their jobs very well, and you will soon see that they are a good thing. You have to understand I have been very busy, as has Sarah and others here, so we haven't had as much time to show them around as we'd have liked etc, but they have got stuck in, and where things haven't gone smoothly we've talked about it and I think we are getting things ironed out. As a customer here you have every right to complain when you don't think the service is good enough, but I would still ask you to appreciate we are trying to get things right and give our new staff a fair go. Thanks.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Patricia;261436 but I would still ask you to appreciate we are trying to get things right and give our new staff a fair go. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Eventhough i might have stated it earlier i dont think your new staff were the root of tonights issue

Blog Entries

Eventhough i might have stated it earlier i dont think your new staff were the root of tonights issue
    No they weren't I believe. They weren't even here. I was responding to Ber's comments on them not related to this specific issue.
    Last edited by Patricia; 02-08-10 at 02:02.