Thread: Chat problem

Default Chat problem

Hey all,

Just clicked on the "Chat" button to see what that was all about. I got into a chat room momentarily, then was booted out to a sign in screen. I used my normal sign in, and had the same result. 1 or 2 seconds of seeing the chatroom, then booted to the sign in screen again. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Trev

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trevl View Post
    Hey all,

Just clicked on the "Chat" button to see what that was all about. I got into a chat room momentarily, then was booted out to a sign in screen. I used my normal sign in, and had the same result. 1 or 2 seconds of seeing the chatroom, then booted to the sign in screen again. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Trev
    I will bring this to the techies attention.

me no techie,
    Westside.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

trevl (01-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by trevl View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks
    Trev
    log in from the who is online page as this page renews itself every few minsyou will be kept logged in just keep it open,, the online page can be accessed in quick links......

Poggo..............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (02-08-10), MILF Hunter (02-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    log in from the who is online page as this page renews itself every few minsyou will be kept logged in just keep it open,, the online page can be accessed in quick links......

Poggo..............
    mmmmmm and you let me struggle all along or maybe .....thank you......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...