Thread: What rule did I break?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default What rule did I break?

I see one of my posts has been deleted. Presumably because I broke some sort of rule. The only problem is that I can't figure out which one. I've read through them all, but I just can't see it. Would someone please enlighten me?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Wouldnt worry about it i had two deleted last week and im still waiting for a proper explanation from the person that did it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I see one of my posts has been deleted. Presumably because I broke some sort of rule. The only problem is that I can't figure out which one. I've read through them all, but I just can't see it. Would someone please enlighten me?
    Put it back up for you baby,
    Westside.

Reviews

will you put mine up too please , just for the crack because i cant remember what i wrote lol
    Last edited by An don; 31-07-10 at 17:28.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks. Now would you mind telling me:
    - Why did you delete it in the first place?
    - Why did you move this thread to the Soap Opera section?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Which post was it El Gordo, the one you mentioned ... the russian emperor?

** The emperor part = my vague attempt to disguise the actual word I wanted to use, however I am as transparent as a glass window after the glass has been broken ... lol ...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't see a reason for your post to be deleted either.
    You didn't break any rules. I can see from a personal point of view why the post wasn't well received, but this is way beside the point and the topic here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (31-07-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    will you put mine up too please , just for the crack because i cant remember what i wrote lol
    You don't remember what you wrote ? Nice one