Thread: Moderators and their actual powers

Cop Moderators and their actual powers

Part of a post has been deleted by a mod today because they are 'not interested'

Is this the thin end of the wedge ?
    Is this the end of civilisation as we know it ?

Now I hate to get involved in any sort of controversy but.................

try and find the thread/ post yerself, suffice to say John Merrick is gone but the guy from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has yet to be spotted

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

mikemacc (31-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah, but he's not a mod. He's a "czar". Apparently czars are absolute rulers.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Poor ol Westie.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Part of a post has been deleted by a mod today because they are 'not interested'

Is this the thin end of the wedge ?
    Is this the end of civilisation as we know it ?

Now I hate to get involved in any sort of controversy but.................

try and find the thread/ post yerself, suffice to say John Merrick is gone but the guy from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has yet to be spotted
    Yes i deleted it. You see when a member of the site sends an abuse report in to have a post i put on a thread (not even started by him) deleted then i cant see what wrongdoing i did (i deleted all of my posts on the reported thread). The fact of the matter is this site has only become all about a small handful and their fragile egos and fuck everyone else. When they cry , we must all cry.Your not one of these ppl by the way.

You see Alec i have a choice. I can mod away and post if needed or i can deal with a few babies who cry about anything and everything and will just persist on trying to have me removed. There have being ppl on this site have far worse said and done and in fairness to them didnt abuse any report function. Anyone with intellegence will see which of the two choices i will make.

Ppl clearly cant draw the line so i will. I will always be here but not posting much at all. I have absolutely no intention of being backed into a cornor by someone just because they are babies and cry all the time.

I have had enough of bullshit here now for the past week between ppl spreading downright lies about something i didnt cause and sending an abuse report in despite no rule broken.

Ill be fucked if i will change but i can lay off posting no probs and no sweat. It also gets tiring of being judged.I dont judge ppl on here so why the fuck should i get judged?

By the way, this is the BIG difference between this gang and myself. If i wanted someone thrown off the site i would just say it and save all the Emerdale bullshit.

The bottom line with me is there isnt any fun posting here for me right now.

Westside.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

An don (31-07-10), Prickly (31-07-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Ah, but he's not a mod. He's a "czar". Apparently czars are absolute rulers.
    Thats abuse in my eyes.

sorry,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 31-07-10 at 18:11.