Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: From start to Fart??????

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Ahh Nicole it is a bit mischevious of you to suggest that the personal items left at mine were panties
    knowing how jealous my beloved wife can be, you know I was talking about the gloves and umbrella u left..

(whispers to Nicole) I am keeping the panties they still retain a hint of your intoxicating fragrance,
    vis a vis the Nuttella I think after the disaster last time a catering tub is the only way to go.......

Poggo...................

(whispers to poggo) keep this panties , I will wrap up my sexy arse in another one even better, you are allowed to keep them also.....
    (another whisper to poggo) I can't wait, this time just bring whip cream

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

poggo (01-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    (whispers to poggo) keep this panties , I will wrap up my sexy arse in another one even better, you are allowed to keep them also.....
    (another whisper to poggo) I can't wait, this time just bring whip cream
    nicole you know that is a favorite fetish of mine my cock is as hard as a blacksmiths anvil now after reading that why do you do this to me why goddam it i want a pair also

(whisper to Harry) I will make sure to have extra lacy ,see thru, black panties when I will see you Don't tell poggo

Don't tease me sassy, I like to hear more stories about your hard cock

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    nicole you know that is a favorite fetish of mine my cock is as hard as a blacksmiths anvil now after reading that why do you do this to me why goddam it i want a pair also
    hey will u stop reading our whispers ffs....tis bad manners.........

Poggo...........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    (whisper to Harry) I will make sure to have extra lacy ,see thru, black panties when I will see you Don't tell poggo

Don't tease me sassy, I like to hear more stories about your hard cock
    oh if inspector callahan had you now i would give you 10seconds of mayhem if i could last that long i am sure your panties smell as sweet as honey

Reviews

Will ye three get a room ffs all this sexual inneundo is getting me going as well
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Will ye three get a room ffs all this sexual inneundo is getting me going as well

I will share panties with you too cutie. Any preferences regarding color??? Or I should just surprise you??
    Last edited by Nicole; 01-08-10 at 21:17.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456