Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Punter Lookey-Likey Game

Reviews

Default Celebrity Punter Lookey-Likey Game

Only very few punters know each other's real life identities. In this game, we're going to pretend that we're all famous lads in the public eye. The question is, what real-life celeb do you think each punter is? Post a pic of some celeb and let us know.

RULES FOR LOOKEY-LIKEY
    1. No whinging.
    2. If you put up a pic of a movie character, then you mean the character, not the actor.
    3. Go ahead and post again for someone else if you have a better idea.

I'll start, shall I?

ALEC HORAN

PATRICIA

Last edited by Westsidex; 31-07-10 at 15:58. Reason: not interested.

Reviews

Mousey

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Benin:

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Benny

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ngan:

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Debest + JamesCork

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ber:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Mousey:

I'm curious as to what your interpretation of me is now! (Pandora's Box slowly opens...)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Samlad:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast