Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three ladies, one phone number

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Three ladies, one phone number

The phone number for Anabelle, is one that was used earlier this month by Mari and Renee. Maybe there's an innocent explanation for this, but I thought it was worth pointing out.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just to clarify, there's more than one Renee, and perhaps more than one Mari. I would provide links, but the profiles are down.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I can confirm that the number 087 2920767 is also on ad profile of 16358 Mari but do not have any ad profile of Renee with with to compare.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It doesn't automatically mean agency, as sometimes a lady with little or no English will get a friend to answer her phone, but it's a useful warning sign.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Update: Sexy Thais seems to have used the same number as well. So make that "Four ladies, one phone number".
    Last edited by El Gordo; 31-07-10 at 13:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    lol 4 ladies one number lol
    How does that work ? the mind boggles lol

TT Xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Update: Anabelle is now using a different number. This one was previously used by Amanda and Camila.

I have located only Sexy Thais with the phone no 087 2920767... Mari has already changed her number...

Marie

ok, I have googled the numbers and have found Amanda and Camila with their old phone number 087 0972557... But both girls have changed their number already... Couldn't find any other girl with the phone no 087 2920767 apart from Thais....

anyway, Amanda shares now the phone number with Carol... and Camila shares her new phone number with Sharon, Sexy Amanda, and Cristal.... ughhhh!!....

give us some time.. we'll try to sort it out...

Marie

Reviews

Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    ok, I have googled the numbers and have found Amanda and Camila with their old phone number 087 0972557... But both girls have changed their number already... Couldn't find any other girl with the phone no 087 2920767 apart from Thais....

anyway, Amanda shares now the phone number with Carol... and Camila shares her new phone number with Sharon, Sexy Amanda, and Cristal.... ughhhh!!....

give us some time.. we'll try to sort it out...

Marie
    Try this, much easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast