Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need some help with phone number

Reviews

But that's not what happened here, a member posted a link to a paid advertisers profile saying what format the number should be in when calling from outside Ireland, he is in the north obviously close by letterkenny which is just a hop across the border and he wanted to call he, I posted the correct format he should use. Maybe instead of removing the number you could have moved the thread to client requests and fixed his link to highlight the paid advertiser in question. Is it because she is a TS you felt their may be difficulties because it could be viewed that way?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    But that's not what happened here, a member posted a link to a paid advertisers profile saying what format the number should be in when calling from outside Ireland, he is in the north obviously close by letterkenny which is just a hop across the border and he wanted to call he, I posted the correct format he should use. Maybe instead of removing the number you could have moved the thread to client requests and fixed his link to highlight the paid advertiser in question. Is it because she is a TS you felt their may be difficulties because it could be viewed that way?
    To be honest, I didn't even know she was a TS, nor would that have had any influence on what I did, and I have nothing against TS's. I made a judgement call to remove it because, to me, it could be perceived to be a random number that somebody may decide to just randomly call for the hell of it.

Perhaps it may have been the wrong thing to do from your perspective, and fair enough, but my intentions were well, and contrary to your comment (i.e. because she is a TS), I was actually trying to prevent her from getting any uneccessary hassle.

I hope that clears things up?

Reviews

That's fair enough, you made a judgement call (the wrong one ) but your heart was in the right place

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    That's fair enough, you made a judgement call (the wrong one ) but your heart was in the right place
    Haha! You fill me with such confidence, Anon. But seriously, I can see how people get the wrong end of the stick in these forums! Once you get to know me better, you'll find that I will have a meaningful reason for my choices, despite how bizarre you may find them! I will always be honest and explain why I have made a decision, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12