Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Dropped Anchor

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Dropped Anchor

    Opps looks like we have pulled hard to Starboard headed for port and
    dropped anchor again

    Tis awful hard to keep up

    Nope cant even blink
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    jacksparrow2010 (30-07-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Opps looks like we have pulled hard to Starboard headed for port and
    dropped anchor again

    Tis awful hard to keep up

    Nope cant even blink

    I didnt even get out of the E-I harbour....
    but Don has cleared up what he ment...
    and I have excepted I took what he ment as a joke to heart...

    we all have flaws and one of mine is taking things to heart...


    Captain J...

    p.s ...Ber you know you would miss me...
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    I didnt even get out of the E-I harbour....
    but Don has cleared up what he ment...
    and I have excepted I took what he ment as a joke to heart...

    we all have flaws and one of mine is taking things to heart...


    Captain J...

    p.s ...Ber you know you would miss me...
    Sur of course id miss ya, ure a nice aul divil as my aul gran used say
    Ure truly a role model for all pimps

    Ps jack dont set sail again, the harbour master mightnt let ye back in
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    welcome back jack... now did you lower the anchor?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (30-07-10), poggo (30-07-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Ok, now thats settled can we get back to makin him walk the plank for dishing my woman and he can talk one of his women with him, which one do you choose or should I say which will you save

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ok, now thats settled can we get back to makin him walk the plank for dishing my woman and he can talk one of his women with him, which one do you choose or should I say which will you save
    I may be wrong but if u used dissing and take the whole thing make way more sense
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I may be wrong but if u used dissing and take the whole thing make way more sense
    perhaps he meant jack made a dish out of his woman these pirates are deadly at that...the talk thing i dont get

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    poggo (30-07-10)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    perhaps he meant jack made a dish out of his woman these pirates are deadly at that...the talk thing i dont get
    Escort stew?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Escort stew?
    that would be more witchcraft that pirates

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    MILF Hunter (30-07-10), poggo (30-07-10)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I may be wrong but if u used dissing and take the whole thing make way more sense
    dished, dish·ing, dish·es v.tr.
    4. Informal To gossip about.
    5. Chiefly British Slang To ruin, foil, or defeat.

    v.intr. Informal To talk idly, especially to gossip.


    He dished my babe BBB in another thread

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    MrFussy (30-07-10)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •