Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im sorry Paws...........................................

Default Im sorry Paws...........................................

Once again, i have inadvertantly failed to recognise the very obvious fact that your means of expression and ability to objectively grasp and proceed in a successful manner, with a deciphor of any given text through my best expressed intentions.
    I didnt realise that you engage in a menopause of the midbrain possibly due to a histamine of the mid-brain with possible oxidation of your neuroglia. Henceforth, i shall refrain from expressing my vocabilary in such a cartgraphic form which unquestionably pivots you closer on a momentarily basis to the verge of gravitational colapse.
    Indeed even your inaccurate knowledge of ethnicity is both fundamentally flawed and more of a personal nature rather than a gesellschaft manner, which it should be.
    Please forgive my ennui and i pray wholeheartedly that the Lord helps you with the overbearing challenges of everyday basics ad infinitum.
    Ad lib, absit omen, ars longa, vita brevis.

Creme de la Creme,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Accepted

Apology accepted.
    Your vocabulary is improving but your spelling is not so great and your grammar can only be described as awful but nice try anyway west!

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Apology accepted.
    Your vocabulary is improving but your spelling is not so great and your grammar can only be described as awful but nice try anyway west!
    i tried to make it as simple as possible for you. Hey stick with the others here and dont be going down a road that you cant walk down. The Westside route.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Reminder For West!!

Be careful west, the last time me and you had a "battle of words" you ended up crying about your dead mammy and the oul guy next door who raped you so dont get cocky with me sonny or i will be forced to tear you down once again ......

Always keeping it real,
    Paws

Reviews

You really are a bag of shite, to say something like the above just proves it, you obnoxious bag of worthless shite.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Talking Real!!

Just, as always, keeping it real and reminding certain people of their place on the totem pole dickless ...........

Wow!! I really do bother you dont i .............. that's hilarious to me!! hahahahaha

Paws

Reviews

The totem pole, from a weirdo like you? your own so called hot Polish girlfriend wont piss on you, but she will with the Polish guys, where does that put you on your totem pole?
    You really are a sad lonely character- a polite mammys boy in real life no doubt, you insult a woman while hiding on the internet, and when you get insulted back you go running to Patricia "ME ME ME ME, THEY ARE CALLING ME NAMES, ME ME ME ME".
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Red face Relax

I actually never went running to Patricai, i would rather she had stayed out of it to be honest ............... you need to relax dickless, you seem very upset!!
    Maybe cut down on the coffee or just ignore me ............ oh wait, you TRIED ignoring me already but you couldn't because i am so lovable!! hahahahaha

Paws

Reviews

You did go running to her, and other people aside from me have pointed out to you that you are anall retentive, its a fact, accept it, go with the majority vote, no use just going HA HA HA , you have already been exposed as the angry loser that you are, there is help out there for people like yourself, would you like me to contact them for you?

Reviews

Cool Please Do

Thank you for the offer, i accept ........ if you dont mind my saying YOU sound kinda angry dickless?

By the way check with Patricia and she will tell you that i didnt go running to her .......... get YOUR facts straight sonny!

Paws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast