Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im sorry Paws...........................................

Reviews

I dont have to check, you ran to her and she told you to look after yourself.
    Now will you shut the fuck up, you bag of shit.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Lightbulb Wrong Again!!

Again you are wrong and look foolish because of it .......... it was in fact Heather who went to her.
    Patricia can verify for you?

Paws

Reviews

Default Wrong again

HERES WHAT HAPPENED- You talked shite as usual, UK Heather told you so, you insulted her, I put you in your place by telling you what you are- a bag of shite, you ran to Patricia ME ME ME ME THEY ARE CALLING ME NAMES ME ME ME ME, Patricia told you to get a grip and to look after yourself you made a half arsed apology to UK heather, she put you in your place and told you to get a life, I summed up by saying you are disturbed.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Default hahhahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    HERES WHAT HAPPENED- You talked shite as usual, UK Heather told you so, you insulted her, I put you in your place by telling you what you are- a bag of shite, you ran to Patricia ME ME ME ME THEY ARE CALLING ME NAMES ME ME ME ME, Patricia told you to get a grip and to look after yourself you made a half arsed apology to UK heather, she put you in your place and told you to get a life, I summed up by saying you are disturbed.
    hey thats some funny shit Spunk.

Take it easy mate and have a good life,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool Incorrect

Sorry dickless, just because you say it doesnt make it fact ........... Patricia complained to ME for calling Heather an unpleasant cunt and that was the first i heard about it.
    Isn't that so Patricia?

Paws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12