Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logging in

Reviews

Default Logging in

How many times do you log into the site a day...2,3,4 times a day and when could it be considered a problem spending to much time here.I personally think i spend far too much time on here at the moment and maybe its just me but i tend to check the site at least 2-3 times a day if not more.Is that far too much or am i reading too much into this.When does this become a problem that starts to impact on your life off the computer.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    How many times do you log into the site a day...2,3,4 times a day and when could it be considered a problem spending to much time here.I personally think i spend far too much time on here at the moment and maybe its just me but i tend to check the site at least 2-3 times a day if not more.Is that far too much or am i reading too much into this.When does this become a problem that starts to impact on your life off the computer.
    Usually when u ask if something is a problem u realise that it already is

Asked and answered
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

i log in at least 2-3 times a day. Depends on how bored i am really.

depends ..does it effect your real life..if so then you have a problem...for most i think its a passtime

Reviews

Well there's alot of other thing's you could be doing, stealing cars, taking drugs and just up to no good. So it's not bad if your hooked on ei, plenty of stuff you could be doing as i've said. I wouldn't worry too much about m8, just chill.

Reviews

Hi amy

yeah your are right to be worried mate. You have an addiction same as the rest of us. Lol. But at least you are not as bad as Pussyman. Although he only logs on once a day he's online ALL day.

Now that's sad. Hope I have made you feel better.

Jimbo.

Reviews

Hi amy

yeah your are right to be worried mate. You have an addiction same as the rest of us. Lol. But at least you are not as bad as Pussyman. Although he only logs on once a day he's online ALL day.

Now that's sad. Hope I have made you feel better.

Jimbo.

Reviews

Just recently i have benn logging up to 5 times a day.
    I've recognised the problem and will be facing my demons in the coming weeks.
    I'm thinking of this place all the time so lets get cold turkey and see what happens.
    Adios amigos.

Reviews

I log in once before I go to bed while I'm spending a couple of hours on the internet. If I have a day off and have nothing to do I'll do the same.

My advice Amy....get a hobby!

sure what else is one expected to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast