Thread: One way...or the other......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default One way...or the other......

Well everyone, I was contemplating my attitude towards my own punting experiences and found myself feeling a wee bit hollow towards the whole thing.
    I generally dont suffer any guilt after a meet up however there is a certain inadaquency I feel, due to I think is the monetary side of how I get satisfaction from a visit to a working lady.
    I know I could adopt the view that you pay for "IT" one way or the other but I wonder do any other like minded men ever get these feelings.
    I suppose we guys can validate what we do when on the other hand you might hit the town on a saturday night with your mates, eye up some girls, probabaly have to get quite tipsy before having the balls to chat a girl up and then start putting in the hard work of trying not to come across as a complete dick who is not really listening to what she may have to say but is just plotting a strategy to some how convince her that its a good idea to leave her friends and come back to mine and have, lets face it ,bad drunken 5min sex......
    And so I think for me, that the punting side of things probably trumps the old fashioned, more morally acceptable approach. At least I can last a bit longer....costs about the same as a night out if not cheaper and I go home happy and she has another positive review posted.......so thats all I wanted to say, I would be interested to hear any views on the matter. Peace out!

jeez, guess im the only guy with these thoughs so

Blog Entries

We're thinking............

Hmmm.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    We're thinking............

Hmmm.........

Still thinking

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rebelman79 View Post
    Well everyone, I was contemplating my attitude towards my own punting experiences and found myself feeling a wee bit hollow towards the whole thing.
    I generally dont suffer any guilt after a meet up however there is a certain inadaquency I feel, due to I think is the monetary side of how I get satisfaction from a visit to a working lady.
    I know I could adopt the view that you pay for "IT" one way or the other but I wonder do any other like minded men ever get these feelings.
    I suppose we guys can validate what we do when on the other hand you might hit the town on a saturday night with your mates, eye up some girls, probabaly have to get quite tipsy before having the balls to chat a girl up and then start putting in the hard work of trying not to come across as a complete dick who is not really listening to what she may have to say but is just plotting a strategy to some how convince her that its a good idea to leave her friends and come back to mine and have, lets face it ,bad drunken 5min sex......And so I think for me, that the punting side of things probably trumps the old fashioned, more morally acceptable approach. At least I can last a bit longer....costs about the same as a night out if not cheaper and I go home happy and she has another positive review posted.......so thats all I wanted to say, I would be interested to hear any views on the matter. Peace out!
    Ahh....modern romance.