Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooking Question.

Blog Entries

Default Cooking Question.

Just wondering about you all. How many times per week do you cook? I cook about two to three times per week and simply microwave it up when i want it. I cook lots in a big pot and meat on a big tray and just wrap it up and heat it up.

I cooked last on Wednesday. I will cook tomorrow again and that will get me to Thursday. Anyone else do this? I should state i eat the same stuff every single day.

Westside.

Goodness me, no. When I cook these days its generally for clients, the rest of the time I make reservations.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

well sweet i cook every day just onli eggs wit bacon and tomato
    and sometimes soup for mi stomach

Reviews

I love my food so I cook 5 to 6 times a week - Friday nights I eat out. Not a big fan of the bulk cooking option - have tried preparing meals in advance but I don't like reheats. When I was younger I was too lazy to cook and the chipper did just fine but now I have to watch what I eat - health reasons so no moe chipper.

Reviews

Yep I love my food and would generally cook 5 or 6 times a week, I usually cook more than I need so i freeze it and when not bothered to cook get it out... the rest i eat out or get an Indian...

poggo..................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

yes i cook every day for myself i enjoy cooking anyway i might have the same thing two or three times a week but i don't mind that too much i bought my folks old house as they wanted to retire and move on to a hot country its the gardening thats a lot of work i done a nice roast beef to day and guess what as usual i made too much so guess whats for my dinner tomorrow as well lol

Blog Entries

I cook meals rarely, no more then 6 -7 times per month. Usually very spicy mexican food.
    The rest of the time I go out, order at home etc ...

In the mornings only I prepare some porridge but that hardly qualifies as cooking.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    I cook meals rarely, no more then 6 -7 times per month. Usually very spicy mexican food.
    The rest of the time I go out, order at home etc ...

In the mornings only I prepare some porridge but that hardly qualifies as cooking.
    well at least you can cook porridge i have two sisters that are married and luck there husband's are good cooks because the two of them would burn water there cooking is so bad

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (22-08-10)

10. Default

it must have been almost 2 years since I cooked for the last time.
    Coming to work in Dublin since 2 years and having a very good catering service at the company (breakfast & luch) makes me forget my cooking skills.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sagitarius133 View Post
    it must have been almost 2 years since I cooked for the last time.
    Coming to work in Dublin since 2 years and having a very good catering service at the company (breakfast & luch) makes me forget my cooking skills.
    that happens for sure i use to rely on the works catering service also when i was staying in dublin ...best get back into the cooking again i think

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast