Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help

Reviews

She wont give it to you because you are such a bag of shit, she gives it to her Polish friends, and they get it for free, while you have to pay for it, you fucking sap.You are are fucking joke on top of everything else.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Talking Advice

Dickless i think YOU should have sex and SOON .......... you are truly wound up!!

Paws

Reviews

Default Wrong again

Wrong again, what does it feel like to be a polite mammys boy, the weirdo of the workplace, the guy all the girls avoid, having no real friends, except for your keyboard?
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Talking No Clue

I have no idea ............. why dont YOU tell me what its like? hahahaha

Loving this,
    Paws

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why is Dickless loving the nickname thanx paws

Why are talking about paws's gf making assumptions when he himself knows best after all it is his gf

Make sense people

Reviews

Thumbs up Dub Lad

FINALLY!!!!!
    Somebody on here who is actually speaking sense ........ you ARE right Dub Lad, no one knows anything about my girlfriend from here except me!

Thank you for reassuring me that there is intelligent people still posting here,
    Paws

Blog Entries
    Reviews

yay go me

Now Its My time for a rant ( lil 1 )

Why the fuck do lads say aww shes a classy lady when your on top of her riding the pussy off her sweating like a mad man her moaning aww fuck me like a slut go on im your whore....

YEAH LADS REAL CLASSY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12