Thread: Sorry Guys in Galway!

1. Exclamation Sorry Guys in Galway!

Myself and Sarah we would like to apologise to all who booked and wanted to book for this evening, due to a visit from eight local gardai we are unable to work this evening as they took our work phones. Don't worry though we cancelled our work numbers with meteor when they left so if you can't get hold of us you know why! We will be going into meteor in the morning to retrieve our numbers back and get new phones, so from 11 in the morning our numbers will be re-activated.
    So due to advice of the the local guardai we are leaving galway in the morning and re-locating to dublin! But galway guys we will be back at the end of august so you won't miss out

look forward to seeing you soon x

Sarah and Sophie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah and sophie For This Useful Post:

jacksparrow2010 (28-07-10), SJK21 (29-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah and sophie View Post
    Myself and Sarah we would like to apologise to all who booked and wanted to book for this evening, due to a visit from eight local gardai we are unable to work this evening as they took our work phones. Don't worry though we cancelled our work numbers with meteor when they left so if you can't get hold of us you know why! We will be going into meteor in the morning to retrieve our numbers back and get new phones, so from 11 in the morning our numbers will be re-activated.
    So due to advice of the the local guardai we are leaving galway in the morning and re-locating to dublin! But galway guys we will be back at the end of august so you won't miss out

look forward to seeing you soon x

Sarah and Sophie
    sorry to hear you have this hassle in galway..glad ye are coming back..its sad the cops are shooting fish in a barrell if you know what i mean.