Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts Going Off Topic.

Default Posts Going Off Topic.

I am of the considered opinion that there is a bit too much childishness about.

Whats the point in posting a topic if it gets totally hijacked by lame jokes - silly pictures and obvious sexual innuendo ad infinitum.

Quite a lot of posts should be kept to PM's when they become a conversation between 2 posters and really of little or no interest to the rest of us. Should a thread develop into a different topic/ or become a series of humourous anecdotes etc. then maybe a new thread should be raised altogether.

I think a joke is OK here and there and de rigeur in the Soap Opera section but not at the total expense of making the initial topic irrelevant or forgotten.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

An don (25-07-10), Banned User (31-07-10), kelly curvybabe (26-07-10), Lucy Chambers (26-07-10), trueblood77 (26-07-10)

Reviews

What do you mean

Too subtle is it
    Last edited by anon361; 25-07-10 at 22:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (29-07-10)

Reviews

There is one or two around these parts that do it all the time..ahem...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What do you mean

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

Banned User (31-07-10)

Reviews

I totally agree, no matter what the subject it always ends with stupid pics of either a cat or a dog, even the odd mouse thrown in for good measure!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (29-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I totally agree, no matter what the subject it always ends with stupid pics of either a cat or a dog, even the odd mouse thrown in for good measure!
    Its become a zoo of late......

Reviews

I thought comedy profiles were to be kept in soapland??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (29-07-10)

Reviews

I totally agree Alec. I hate it when my threads go off track ... but talking of soap my wife tends to use Dove, cos its Irish, and we should always be conscious of buying Irish. I suppose if you think about it every household has a bar of soap so why not buy a bar that helps our own economy. And isn’t out economy in a terrible state at the moment. May I take this opportunity to point out that the third lady in the following advertisement for soap has an unnaturally large brazier.

Sorry Al...what were you saying again...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I totally agree Alec. I hate it when my threads go off track ... but talking of soap my wife tends to use Dove, cos its Irish, and we should always be conscious of buying Irish. I suppose if you think about it every household has a bar of soap so why not buy a bar that helps our own economy. And isn’t out economy in a terrible state at the moment. May I take this opportunity to point out that the third lady in the following advertisement for soap has an unnaturally large brazier.

Sorry Al...what were you saying again...
    Are you high on floor polish again.....

Reviews

i am in total agreement with this thread topic. It seams that almost every thread i have looked at today has gone unnecessarily OT. Now i will admit to being guilty of doing this myself, but i believe i am far from the worst offenders. It is part of the reason i dont start many threads myself.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast