Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts Going Off Topic.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Some times if you are following a problem or discussion it really is annoying to wade through stupid pics and nonsensical comments to get to end of thread

Yeah, I've got to agree with this point as well, loads of topics take downturns, and go way off topic out into the middle of nowhere, and hardly if ever find their way back. Sometimes the topic can be rescued if you really try, and you start addressing the original topic again (something I've attempted at times with varying degrees of success), but it can go either way. But I'd support a push for us all to at least TRY to stay on topic as much as we can, and avoid slagging and negativity as much as possible.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Yeah, I've got to agree with this point as well, loads of topics take downturns, and go way off topic out into the middle of nowhere, and hardly if ever find their way back. Sometimes the topic can be rescued if you really try, and you start addressing the original topic again (something I've attempted at times with varying degrees of success), but it can go either way. But I'd support a push for us all to at least TRY to stay on topic as much as we can, and avoid slagging and negativity as much as possible.
    Seeing as the mods have been quite busy deleting posts lately, maybe they could start deleting posts that are irrelevant to the original topic. It might dissuade people from going off topic.
    I'm probably guilty of going off topic sometimes or joining in a hijacked thread.
    I will have to try harder to stay on track.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Seeing as the mods have been quite busy deleting posts lately, maybe they could start deleting posts that are irrelevant to the original topic. It might dissuade people from going off topic.
    I'm probably guilty of going off topic sometimes or joining in a hijacked thread.
    Thats the spirit...........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Thats the spirit...........
    Put that avatar away. I'm trying to stay focussed on the topic.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

No worries Forrest, I'd say most of us have either helped push a thread off topic here & there, or joined in the fun after it transformed into something else entirely!

Reviews

No worries Forrest, I'd say most of us have either helped push a thread off topic here & there, or joined in the fun after it transformed into something else entirely!

Very true i suppose

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Very true i suppose

I'd say that it is An Don. By the way, not to purposely go off-topic here, but you're only a few posts away from gaining access to the Established Members Lounge-- you need a minimum of 269 posts to access it, if memory serves!

Reviews

I'd say that it is An Don. By the way, not to purposely go off-topic here, but you're only a few posts away from gaining access to the Established Members Lounge-- you need a minimum of 269 posts to access it, if memory serves!
    im honoured lol
    Now wheres that drop one thread gone
    Last edited by An don; 26-07-10 at 01:39.

I tried that and got feckin ate. I said if the OP stated on first post or on title they wanted it on topic we could try that and see how it went.

Bupa don't cover mods.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 26-07-10 at 02:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I tried that and got feckin ate.

Bupa don't cover mods.

Maybe if the body of the message was deleted and just say off topic it might help

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast