Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts Going Off Topic.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i am in total agreement with this thread topic. It seams that almost every thread i have looked at today has gone unnecessarily OT. Now i will admit to being guilty of doing this myself, but i believe i am far from the worst offenders. It is part of the reason i dont start many threads myself.
    Ah dont let this put you off Rayden...We look forward to any thread you may want to start and promise to try and be mature enough to keep it on topic.....dont we lads..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Are you high on floor polish again.....
    Thought you could catch me out with the old VM trick huh.... Haha no way Bud. Anon is a mate of mine..

Reviews

i am in total agreement with this thread topic. It seams that almost every thread i have looked at today has gone unnecessarily OT. Now i will admit to being guilty of doing this myself, but i believe i am far from the worst offenders. It is part of the reason i dont start many threads myself.
    Most of the threads today have gone skeways,even i did about F1 it became all about sexual innenundo ffs
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Most of the threads today have gone skeways,even i did about F1 it became all about sexual innenundo ffs

Same happened on english taylors thread about her review
    Last edited by An don; 25-07-10 at 23:42.

Reviews

im struggling to think about how thread on F1 could turn into some carry on style chat. Then again i dont really wanna know either.

Reviews

Ah sure it's just a bit of fun, doesn't VJ and nicole love a cute kitty picture, that makes it alright doesn't it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (29-07-10)

Reviews

Some times if you are following a problem or discussion it really is annoying to wade through stupid pics and nonsensical comments to get to end of thread

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (26-07-10), JAMESCORK (25-07-10)

Reviews

IDK Anon. There is having "a bit of fun" and then there is excessive OT posting. I think we are seeing more of the latter lately.

Reviews

IDK Anon. There is having "a bit of fun" and then there is excessive OT posting. I think we are seeing more of the latter lately.

I take it you missed the smiley face at the end of anons post lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Rayden (26-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Some times if you are following a problem or discussion it really is annoying to wade through stupid pics and nonsensical comments to get to end of thread
    Good point bud. Serious threads should maintain a serious line of discussion. But with so many posters with so many different points of view it is difficult at times to keep all on target. But I do take your point

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast