Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is formula 1 dead?

Reviews

Default Is formula 1 dead?

After watching todays race,it has come clear to me that this sport can no longer be taken seriously.To see ferrari fix a race like this is terrible behaviour.A sport i used to really like has become tedious and boring and how it can be classed as anything other than a joke is beyond me
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I dont watch it, gets boring watching cars going round and round and round and round...yawn.........

Alec seems to enjoy a day at the races... gets right in among the action

Reviews

He likes the olimpics too,come to think of it

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    After watching todays race,it has come clear to me that this sport can no longer be taken seriously.To see ferrari fix a race like this is terrible behaviour.A sport i used to really like has become tedious and boring and how it can be classed as anything other than a joke is beyond me
    I used to love it, then Schumacher retired I lost all interest, then as we all know he’s back this year and I was buzzing with excitement that the great man was back, however he really hasn’t lived up to his past so far has he?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

F1 has been dead for about 3 to 4 year's in my eye's, plus this is by no means the first time the Ferrari team have done something like this.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iwantaces View Post
    F1 has been dead for about 3 to 4 year's in my eye's, plus this is by no means the first time the Ferrari team have done something like this.
    All the wankers who used to come nowhere seem to have it monopolised now. The likes of Mark Webber, I think he started off in the Minardi's, I suppose it's great that he's showing great potential now.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I used to love it, then Schumacher retired I lost all interest, then as we all know he’s back this year and I was buzzing with excitement that the great man was back, however he really hasn’t lived up to his past so far has he?
    Same as myself,used to love the schumacher-haikkian rivalry....not really great characters anymore in it.Personally i thought he made a big mistake in returning to f1,he was never going to be as good as before...

Reviews

Formula 1 has been quite dead now for at least the last 10 years. It was at least somewhat entertaining in the 90s, but since then I have long lost interest in it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Formula 1 has been quite dead now for at least the last 10 years. It was at least somewhat entertaining in the 90s, but since then I have long lost interest in it.
    You are prob right my interest has waned over the past couple of years but today was the final nail in the coffin for me....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast