Thread: Who would you believe more?

Blog Entries

Question Who would you believe more?

A member of your own sex telling you something about a member of the opposite sex that you like?

or

A member of the opposite sex telling you something about a member of the opposite sex that you like?

neither isnt an option,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 24-07-10 at 18:46.

Reviews

It, depends west, is it something good or bad? I would be inclined to believe a member of my own sex more if it's bad and either if it's good, sorry but women can be very bitchy to each other (ladies don't deny it) where men don't really have that streak in them...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (29-07-10)

Reviews

Tough call. Must say Anon's on to something there. I'd say for me it would have to depend on the context of the conversation and the topic. Is it a mate of mine telling me to avoid some specific girl because she's already got a boyfriend, is known to sleep around, etc.? Or is it a girl I know who's attempting to warn me off from some other girl for reasons I'm not fully aware of or in a position to understand?

I've had that happen to me more than once; a girl that I was friends with but had no interest in beyond that tried to 'warn' me about a really beautiful girl that I was interested in (and who, it turned out, was also interested in me), telling me she was a slut and saying horrible things about her. She was trying to keep me from pursuing a relationship with her when the opportunity was there, and I didn't get the story straight until it was too late to go after the girl I liked anyway.
    Last edited by Cable87; 24-07-10 at 19:11.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A member of your own sex telling you something about a member of the opposite sex that you like?

or

A member of the opposite sex telling you something about a member of the opposite sex that you like?

neither isnt an option,
    Westside.
    I think it would depend on how well you know the person telling you something and what it is they are telling you
    I would probably be inclined to believe a women telling me something about another woman as they tend to confide in each other more than guys.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. I tend to think anyone telling me anything about other people, of either sex, has far too much time on their hands. The wisest council to keep is generally your own, and tittle tattle is for juveniles, surely?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 24-07-10 at 19:31.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (24-07-10), pablo_23 (24-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. I tend to think anyone telling me anything about other people, of either sex, has far too much time on their hands. The wisest council to keep is generally your own, and tittle tattle is for juveniles, surely?
    fair play to you thats a wise post and i agree with you 100% i hope others will read this and learn from this useful post nice one lucy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

depends on whats being said and if the person who is saying it is a credible source.