Hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. It's not an ad, more of a classifieds thing. Please move if necessary.

I'm a known electro/house producer in Dublin. I have an album's worth of tracks that are crying out for a female MC/vocalist. I have worked with many singers but none would suit what i'm looking for. I need a hot, sexy girl, who's up for making some filthy x-rated bangin' electro/house/dubstep. The lyrics will be about all things filthy sexy. Kind of a more xplicit version of Lil Kim or Peaches. I'm more about the talking type vocals. You don't have to be a Mariah Carey. Tunes are ready to go. You would just have to do some vocals on about 14 tracks. If you are up for doing the songs live, after we have made them, even better. I have plenty of contacts.

Please get back to me if interested. No money for this yet but any future earnings from sales and performances will be split between us. Please pass this on to anyone you know that may be interested. Not an Ad

E-mail electrodubstepproject@gmail.com and i will give you more specific information, links to the tracks etc...

Thanks