Thread: Not a review...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Not a review...

Went to see a girl during the week and broke quite a few of my own rules but I had a positive head on so carried on regardless.

First was no reviews which doesn't really matter as someone has to be first.

Second was that it was foreign ring tone so chances are it's an agency. Anyway I reckoned that I had been to this apartment before and never disappointed..

Third was that I was left waiting when I got there but thought 'sure I only gave her 20 minutes notice' so hung on for the return call.

Fourth was what I suspected was another punter coming out...might have been totally wrong but both didn't want to look each other in the eye.

Anyway I got to the apartment and the door opens.
    There were the 3 or 4 seconds of not knowing who I am going to find behind the door. I crossed the threshold in anticipation hoping that the omens had been wrong.
    As I turned, my face must have said it all. I looked her up and down and gave an approving grin. She closed the door and immediately kissed me passionately. She then showed me to the room giving me a slap on the bum!! BINGO...

The rest just got better and better. We clicked. She was and carried out just the fantasy that I had in my head with out knowing it!!

She had no English at all but I understood that she was to be around for a few weeks.

The reason that this is not a review is that I want to see her again (and write a review) but her profile has dissapeared!! My phone has been wiped so I don't have her number even if she is here. As I scan looking for who to see instead over the weekend no one else seems to tickle my fancy as much as she would have...

Not sure the reason for writing this but just wanted to share my frustration at not being able to repeat the visit!!
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 23-07-10 at 15:32.

It's always the best ones that get away!

Post or pm name, nationality and I might be able to give you few options.

OP furnished with required data.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

benin (23-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks QP...very helpful