Sensual massages with special kinky extras available in Cork City Centre !

What do you get when booking?

- Nice deep tissue massage, pleasant and sensual yet firm and refreshing.
- Erotic / tantalizing body to body massage, paying particular attention your erogenous zones.
- Lots of teasing, kinky talk, beautiful selection of lingerie or uniforms.
- Happy endings by hand relief skilfully combined with a touch of Russian.
- Prostate stimulation using prostate massagers toys or my delightful fingers. For your peace in mind, all the toys for internal use are covered hygienically in condoms.
- Clean and discreet apartment in the city centre. A little on the small side but all the facilities are present: hot showers, beautiful red leather massage table (comfy as a bed), drinks, toiletries etc.
- Your full time you paid for, not including the time for showers and refreshments not included in the appointment time.

Fees:

30 minutes - 60 Euro

45 minutes - 80 Euro
60 minutes - 100 Euro

How to book:

• By phone: I get a huge amount of calls and I simply cannot handle them by myself. In case you cannot get trough to me, please try again later or look for alternative ways to contact me.
  • By text message: If you have been with me before, you can send me text messages. I will reply as soon as I am able to do so, so it may not be the best way if you are looking for an immediate answer. Note - please check your text message to me has been delivered, as some of the texts I received are really delayed.
  • By PM on EI or by email: If you are a new client and like to speed up a booking process, please give me as well your mobile number and a suggested time for an appointment.
  • By ONLINE BOOKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE: This is a wonderful booking tool that really can help anybody who would like to book in advance. It is easy to fill out, easy to submit and I will get back to you as soon as possible by whatever communication way you prefer. All your details are confidential, I am the only one administrating my website.

Please accept my apologies in advance for the fact that I only accept a few appointments per day and due to personal circumstances, I also tend to take days off unexpectedly. My advert here on EI may be sometimes inactive but the chances are I am still around, so you could get in touch with me to check it out.