Thread: sexy swingers & 3 somes xxx

Smile sexy swingers & 3 somes xxx

We are a young couple, big into 3 somes and swinging. We have been swinging 4 years!!! We just want 2 let other people know about the new site we joined, we are after meeting loads of single women (which we found hard to do before)...and also loads of couples... it’s worth a peek... its packed with loads of local people and loads of sexy photos… Enjoy, have fun & best of luck
    x x x
    *url removed*
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-05-07 at 18:36.

Wink xxx fun

well worth having a look

Smile What?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by xdjmariax View Post
    We are a young couple, big into 3 somes and swinging. We have been swinging 4 years!!! We just want 2 let other people know about the new site we joined, we are after meeting loads of single women (which we found hard to do before)...and also loads of couples... it’s worth a peek... its packed with loads of local people and loads of sexy photos… Enjoy, have fun & best of luck
    x x x
    *url removed*
    Met loads of couples? On swings? Hey thats news to me love. They make double swings now. Hey what about the see-saw? Did you meet anyone on the see-saw? The see- saw is fun because if your on one side and the girl is on the other and you keep going higher and higher and her clothes are all loose , well ..... Whatever.

I started swinging when i was two,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-05-07 at 18:36.

Blog Entries

Maria stop spamming this board with links to your pay site.

Default ooohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Maria stop spamming this board with links to your pay site.
    I just love Women that grab the bull by the horns. Way to go Sweetie. Spank yer Uncle West. Oochh ohhh Sweetie ,you dirty little thing.

http://www.westjustgotspanked.com
    Westside