Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: veet hair removal mousse

Reviews

Default veet hair removal mousse

dose any of you ladies or gentlemen use that veet mousse it was recommended to me by a friend so i bought some of the veet mouse in my local pharmacy and tried it out on my balls i though it would be more easy than shaving...well it was a bloody nitemare for me i put some on my balls and my arse hole i must have left if on too long because my ballbag is on fire this morning my skin must to sensitive .......anyone else have this problem or is it just unfortunate me

what you have at the moment are known as....

and you need someone to invent a lotion called....

veet mousse wtf were you thinking man...shave in the shower ffs ...now im off to book another hour with alex b4 she leaves galway...ill have a shower first(ahem)

dont think it was designed for the genitals, old chap.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    dose any of you ladies or gentlemen use that veet mousse it was recommended to me by a friend so i bought some of the veet mouse in my local pharmacy and tried it out on my balls i though it would be more easy than shaving...well it was a bloody nitemare for me i put some on my balls and my arse hole i must have left if on too long because my ballbag is on fire this morning my skin must to sensitive .......anyone else have this problem or is it just unfortunate me

Your best to use the type that's for your bikini line as its a bit more sensitive around that area, however even thats tooo harsh for my bit's as it burns like hell

Hair removers have to be used carefully, always stick to the time stated, if you leave it on too long your balls will be on fire, as unfortunately you have now discovered.You know the old adage 'Time is a great healer!' Take a stroll back to the pharmacy, get some Canestan cream, it will soothe the irration. The next time, use a hair removal cream for 'sensitive' or 'bikini' area.

Sandy of Newcastle x

well Jerry Lee you sure have made me laugh this morning man - not your intention I know - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN.....

lol put some nappy rash cream on it - good luck with sitting down today, joggy bottoms the way to go

Reviews

I usually shave with a chainsaw. It teaches me to be careful.

LOL!!!!!!

Reviews

Just for you Harry ......

My neighbour found out that her dog ( a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist and get some "Veet" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

The lady went to the chemist and bought some "Veet" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your
    arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms." The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days."
    The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well stay off your bicycle for about a week."
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 22-07-10 at 11:34.

Chief stay away from them creams and mousses all together I have has the same problem with them all.

Just bite the bullet and get a BSC there is a place in ashbourne that does it i can pm you details if you like. I am going to go soon have not used them yet!

i have had it done though through another beautician and it's worth even the (sigh) wife commented and got excited. but worth the money. as for the pain instant pinching feeling that goes away no where near as uncomfortable as that burning feeling from the creams

hope this helps

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast