Thread: man's world?

Reviews

Default man's world?

James Brown wrote a song about this.

generally, do you think either of the genders gets a better deal within society?

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    James Brown wrote a song about this.

generally, do you think either of the genders gets a better deal within society?
    to be honest not any more...but it was a mans world deffo for the previous generations womans place in the home...be seen but not heard and all that nonsence ...pretty even now and i like it that way

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

warmcome (21-07-10)

4. Default

It is a man's world within the male world, in a woman's world sorry my dears but you would be totally lost ..........................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

I actually think the tide has changed on that one, it's now popular to be politically correct to accept female's as our equal, which they are but in our rush to accept that ladies have taken advantage and used it as a tool to try create a female dominated society (which they have whether you believe it or not), I couldn't care less which way it swings as for me we are equal so I don't care who is percieved to be at the driving wheel but if ladies start the shit us men in our ignorance done to them, well, lets say I hope they can fight as well as we can

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Milfminx View Post
    It is a man's world within the male world, in a woman's world sorry my dears but you would be totally lost ..........................

xxx
    Milfminx
    Hi Minx!

do you care to flesh this out a little?

x