Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Lindsey lohan

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default Lindsey lohan

    Lindsey lohan has started her jail term today,i really feel sorry for her.......NOT
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    yeah and she ll make hell a lot money from her jail diary....seriously is that normal?
    she was a cute actress in good ten years ago but for me defo not a Julia Roberts,Sharon Stone....etc.
    Good bye Ireland!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    yeah and she ll make hell a lot money from her jail diary....seriously is that normal?
    she was a cute actress in good ten years ago but for me defo not a Julia Roberts,Sharon Stone....etc.
    Not even close to those two,no doubt she will write a biography when she comes out and make a few bob...thats her only pay packet these days.....sad
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    what is she going down for? Im guessing arson, kidnapping or drug dealing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    what is she going down for? Im guessing arson, kidnapping or drug dealing.
    All the above and drink driving............
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,067
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Tell you one thing i'm glad. The spoilt little shit, heard on the radio the other day her crying about going to jail. I had good laugh. brilliant!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

    benin (21-07-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    Tell you one thing i'm glad. The spoilt little shit, heard on the radio the other day her crying about going to jail. I had good laugh. brilliant!
    this might seem a bit gay but whatever thats the cutest avatar ever

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    I’m sorry if this sounds a bit cold but who really gives a s**t? Celebrities are nothing but spoilt brats, too much money drink and drugs. All those Celeb mags and stuff and celeb gossip I wouldn’t look at them, I wouldn’t want anything thinking I was even in the slightest bit interested.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    benin (21-07-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I’m sorry if this sounds a bit cold but who really gives a s**t? Celebrities are nothing but spoilt brats, too much money drink and drugs. All those Celeb mags and stuff and celeb gossip I wouldn’t look at them, I wouldn’t want anything thinking I was even in the slightest bit interested.
    great post...its daft ..the media make them look important and we all believe like sheep lol

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,067
    Reviews
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    Tell you one thing i'm glad. The spoilt little shit, heard on the radio the other day her crying about going to jail. I had good laugh. brilliant!
    Yeah and he's a pro with the ladies. lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •