I am a sexy, voluptuos, tall lady with a fantastic, quirky sense of humour. I like to bring pleasure and passion to any meeting and make sure you have a wild time. I will make sure you feel completley at ease and totally unrushed. i believe in making our meeting as pleasurable and relaxed as you wish. I will indulge your wildest fantasies, let you explore your wild side with sexual naughtiness!

Remember it's the "wild" ones you have to watch!
I do love dressing up Nurse,Secartary,Frenchmail a few to do and guys do i love to play,smile,wink find out here for a while so HOPE hear from you soon if you book on line theirs a discount i am doing 20% book me x
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Tour Here Derry till July time email me wildheather111@yahoo.co.uk
Tour dates for Belfast ,Dublin duos can be arranged in August time sorted so be around soon email details !
I do prefer bookings my email in which is 20% discount reward please state name number ect .
I love do dress to impress and sure find out im fannytastic! great fun and also i can make cups of tea before and after and a wee something to nibble Takecare all x