Thread: Well .........................................................

Default Well .........................................................

Summer is on the up and the nights are getting nice and long. This is where West cuts back a bit on work. So the great news is that youll have to find something to keep yourselves occupied for the summer.
    One last bit of controversy Westside style. News paper today. Racist attacks or something on the increase and up 50%. These figures were given of course by the anti racist groups(the very people that cause it by creating barriers and conflicts to suit their needs). Now forget about the fact that the more racism increases in this country ,the happier that the anti racists groups will be. (more work for lazy sods).
    Who starts ??? Well? They dont tell us who starts the fuckin thing. If i walk down the raod and a pole gets stuck in me and i level him, am i a big nasty racist? If a black guy says something smart like fuck you and i call him a black prick am i a big bad racist? He is black and acting like a prick. Whats racist about that.
    Any anti racist or whatever vernacular you choose to use, do what i said and buy a good dictionary and learn thge meaning of the word racism.

As always im right and your wrong ,so dont even bother try to contradict me.

I wish you all here a lovely and happy Summer and a most enjoyable and peaceful posting session.

Mouthwatering Kisses,
    Westside.

Big Paws , Nice try but no cigaro.

Reviews

Cool Funny

You are quite correct, if someone no matter were their from attacks you then you have the right to defend yourself ............. however saying that anti-racism organisations encourage racism is, of course, ridiculous (typical idiotic west remark!).
    I also find it hilarious that you assume you could level ANY pole who attacked you .......... says a lot about you!

You are, as usual despite one good point, inherently wrong ......... no suprise there so.

NOTE: I hope this reply is not too abusive for you Dick?

Thank You