Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: event-full...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default event-full...

    YouTube - Del Amitri - Nothing Ever Happens

    Now I don't like the above track, reminds me of some of
    the places I've resided.

    But I have sung it for months as I expectantly refresh the page,
    hoping to see the latest thread entry.

    I don't wish to be nasty-(I'm under the weather this morning)
    and just being myself-expressing myself.

    Just like the internet thread and fishermansoul's valid observations...
    theres a place for slapstick, and a place for engaging with threads.
    why not attempt to explore the topics?

    forgive me?
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-07-10 at 10:03.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    well if what your saying is that threads seem to end up in off topic conversations between groups of people well thats unfortunately become the norm here lately sometimes running into several pages on the thread ya its offputting alrite I steer clear of such threads..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (20-07-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    well if what your saying is that threads seem to end up in off topic conversations between groups of people well thats unfortunately become the norm here lately sometimes running into several pages on the thread ya its offputting alrite I steer clear of such threads..
    im probably to blame for a lot of it lately...sorry guys ill steer away from the messing on threads till its gone off topic anymore...im a messer dont mean to cause offence

    benny

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Today when I rose, I felt nausea from out of the blue.
    I posted in such pitiful shape and there is a lack of humour in my post.

    I have been in bed all day-hopin' da lord would spare me-and he/she has.
    Benny, I think for you to approach a man trying to conceal a guillotine behind him is extremely noble!
    now if you will just come and stand on the stool...

    My ego seeks attention on these boards and all I can do is be aware of it-
    people are just so set/perfect-without any effort at all-just like our real lives.

    w
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-07-10 at 16:18.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Today when I rose, I felt nausea from out of the blue.
    I posted in such pitiful shape and there is a lack of humour in my post.

    I have been in bed all day-hopin' da lord would spare me-and he/she has.
    Benny, I think for you to approach a man trying to conceal a guillotine behind him is extremely noble!
    now if you will just come and stand on the stool...

    My ego seeks attention on these boards and all I can do is be aware of it-
    people are just so set/perfect-without any effort at all-just like our real lives.

    w
    is that a sarcastic post I'm lost!..

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    is that a sarcastic post I'm lost!..
    No EP.

    I do sarcasm, but not above-all is well-even me now.

    w

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    No EP.

    I do sarcasm, but not above-all is well-even me now.

    w
    have to say im not sure this qualifies as an engaging thread...but ill keep the cute kitten under wraps just yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •