Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not in a good place at the moment........

Blog Entries

Default I'm not in a good place at the moment........

My immune system is low at the moment and it’s making me less tolerant and more irritable than I normally am. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’m constantly tired. Here just isn’t a good place for me to be at the moment, or not to be posting anyway. It isn’t fair to people who I may snap at while I’m here and feeling like this. This is not a strange feeling for me, and none of this is new to me, although nobody knows anything about this aspect of my life, not even my closet family or friends, I can at times be a very private person and I’ve managed to conceal all this from everybody except the people who need to know. I’m normally a very sociable, friendly out going person and held in high regard in my social, professional and business circles, and again, I’ve concealed this irritable side of my life at the moment from everybody, but something has changed for me here and I’m sorry to say, at the moment, it’s no longer the sanctuary, the safe haven or the escape for me that it once was. I use to come here to get away from everything else. Apart from the obvious business and information end of the site, I’ve always enjoyed the forum and have always enjoyed coming here, the banter, and helping people whenever I could, but it’s just not working for me at the moment……….

Again, I’m sorry to the people who may have required help from me recently, and to the people who were due congratulations etc……..

And again, thanks to those who posted or sent me PM’s of support etc., very much appreciated……….
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

benin (19-07-10), carlos marvado (21-07-10), dave1dave (20-07-10), Dirty Harry (20-07-10), Forrest (19-07-10), JAMESCORK (20-07-10), jimbobbins (20-07-10), JohnRambo (19-07-10), poggo (20-07-10), Torturedarc (20-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    My immune system is low at the moment and it’s making me less tolerant and more irritable than I normally am. I haven’t been sleeping well and I’m constantly tired. Here just isn’t a good place for me to be at the moment, or not to be posting anyway. It isn’t fair to people who I may snap at while I’m here and feeling like this. This is not a strange feeling for me, and none of this is new to me, although nobody knows anything about this aspect of my life, not even my closet family or friends, I can at times be a very private person and I’ve managed to conceal all this from everybody except the people who need to know. I’m normally a very sociable, friendly out going person and held in high regard in my social, professional and business circles, and again, I’ve concealed this irritable side of my life at the moment from everybody, but something has changed for me here and I’m sorry to say, at the moment, it’s no longer the sanctuary, the safe haven or the escape for me that it once was. I use to come here to get away from everything else. Apart from the obvious business and information end of the site, I’ve always enjoyed the forum and have always enjoyed coming here, the banter, and helping people whenever I could, but it’s just not working for me at the moment……….

Again, I’m sorry to the people who may have required help from me recently, and to the people who were due congratulations etc……..

And again, thanks to those who posted or sent me PM’s of support etc., very much appreciated……….
    the reason your getting the support is because of who you are luther...thats the reason you are not posting....a lot of us (even me lots of times)would post away and take it out on innocent ppl...you are a class above and i wish you well
    Last edited by benin; 19-07-10 at 23:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

poggo (20-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hey Luther, I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation. I hope things improve for you soon.
    You put a lot of time into the site, from all angles and at all hours of the day and night. I don't know where you got the energy.
    Life on the forum isn't quite the same without you, but you have enough on your plate so you shouldn't be worrying about members not being helped, congratulated or whatever. Look after yourself and hopefully see you back here in good health real soon.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

mind yourself best you can Luther. sleep is so essential to well being.

Blog Entries

Hey Luther,

Yourself and me may not see eye to eye at times but hope everything sorts out for you. If theres anything i can do pm me. The site will always be here and if you feel its not for you right now then dont feel bad about not being here. You can always come back later when things are fine with you which they will be.

Westside.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

benin (19-07-10), poggo (20-07-10), Torturedarc (20-07-10)

Blog Entries

Maybe you have hypothyroidism' seaweed or iodine might help, but I'd recommend going to the GP. Take care

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Luther,
    take care of yourself and get well soon. P.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Get well soon. And once you're feeling better, you know where to find us.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

When I'm in the dumps or sick I often come to the simple realisation that Life is a Bitch so there's nothing new about the crap I'm going through, it's often the simple things that make us feel better and it's that simple thought that often turns things around for me! This isn't just happening to me I realise, it happens to others also and nobody goes through life without a few bumps, keep that in mind luther. Sayings such as We all have our own crosses to bear didn't appear out of nowhere..
    Last edited by anon361; 20-07-10 at 07:24.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

poggo (20-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    When I'm in the dumps or sick I often come to the simple realisation that Life is a Bitch so there's nothing new about the crap I'm going through, it's often the simple things that make us feel better and it's that simple thought that often turns things around for me! This isn't just happening to me I realise, it happens to others also and nobody goes through life without a few bumps, keep that in mind luther. Sayings such as We all have our own crosses to bear didn't appear out of nowhere..
    great post Anon...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

anon361 (20-07-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast